go to jail. lol

Best Answer

watch them again

Best Answer

Good for you!! Now binge watch Breaking Bad and get your mind blown!!

Best Answer

ah I never liked that show... I tried, never got into it.... didn't care for it....

Best Answer

Kill another 12 hours of your weekend watching something else

Best Answer

like?!

Best Answer

House is really good

Best Answer

Create a marionette version of it and perform it on street corners for change, or dress up a bunch of cats and have them reenact it with human voiceovers and post that on YouTube.

Best Answer

omg is that what you do with your tv shows?!!!

Best Answer

No, I never said that. You asked what you should do now, so I helpfully provided some suggestions.

Best Answer

you are scaring me now

Best Answer

Oh okay. Go eat an orange. Better? :-)

Best Answer

Omigawd I just finished earlier. I can't wait for Season 4. It was so good though, everything wrapped up well and so much **** happened.

Best Answer

but so so many cliffhangers in the last episode.... and I wonder what happened with Bennett....

Best Answer

He left 'cause he was scared off by Margarita and Caesar. He figured him leaving would make Daya more likely to give the baby to Lady Pornstache and that it'd have a better life then. He was doing what he thought was best but, he still loved her.

Best Answer

it's out? gonna check now!!!!!!

Best Answer

lol have a fun night binge watching :P

Best Answer

not sure if i should rewatch that episode of Bob's Burgers or Orange is the New Black, or Grey's Anatomy... FML it's so difficult.LOL This is on you lady! On You! :)

Best Answer

Watch it backwards.

Best Answer