CantankerousBabe CantankerousBabe 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Community

I have blocked about 8 Indian spammers today. Not many woman are pervs, or they are not aggressive pervs so i don't get hassled that way.<br />
Ohh wait i did block one guy who was asking for photos of people pooing their pants... that was just a bit to far for me to tolerate.

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

Good for you

Best Answer

how do you spot a ''perv''?

Best Answer

PM me these names so you can save me the time and effort of me finding out on my own lol<br />
I've blocked a few.

Best Answer

I just blocked 3 dirty old men who wanted to fool around

Best Answer

Me not a girl bunny so me donts have to do that so much.

Best Answer

Where did you find them are? And why not just ignore them? Or talk your way out?

Best Answer

I find them in my inbox.

Best Answer

Oh I see. Do you block right away? I block after a few messages from the same person. Or delete it out of my view. Out of site out of mind

Best Answer

Hahahaha for the best I'm sure are guys really that outright and obscene on here?

Best Answer

you have no idea... one sent me a pic of his dong once.... and he's not even well hung ; p

Best Answer

He was probably thinking "Ah-ha this will impress her" hahaha dork

Best Answer

actually I was more like ew..... you're sending me that and it's not even impressive... lol!

Best Answer

What ever happened to talking I always thought learned more about someone from talking not pint sized ****** pictures lol

Best Answer

Challenge accepted! oh wait. . .random d!ck pics are kinda lame. . . I will send you a c@ck pic *goes out to the coop and takes a photo of the Rhode Island Red*

Best Answer

Oh God what have I started?

Best Answer

11 and counting. Mostly ones who are advertising the services of professional women in Bangalore.

Best Answer

lol yes they are tempting to block I already flagged a handful of them but they keep on coming back like cockroaches.

Best Answer

Ah but it's so satisfying when one gets squished!

Best Answer

am not working hard enough as you are.

Best Answer

I actually got rid of a troll by spamming his posts. Now what d'ya say?

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

18

Best Answer