salman75 salman75 26-30, M 11 Answers Mar 15, 2012

We are here for a reason. I believe in karma and reincarnation. We live and learn.

Best Answer

In answer to Shmeggley:<br />
Ah-huh? But those very laws of science state that matter and energy can only be converted from one to the other, they can not be made. So where did the energy-matter come from that 'big banged'?

Best Answer

I haven’t read this book, but recently I’ve heard many things being proposed under the cloak of quantum physics including the possibility of there being an inverse parallel universe. All extremely interesting - just now they may even discover God! People present hypotheses, but it takes huge faith to give cognizance to them until conclusively proven. I think of how leading scientists (Carl Sagan et al) stated so definitely that the universe pulsated from big bang to big bang then, hopefully with great embarrassment, it was discovered a couple of years ago this all wrong. We now have the problem that the neutrino, what I believe is now viewed as the very essence of the atom, possibly misbehaves by exceeding the speed of light. If this hypothesis is proven correct where does it leave Einstein’s famous, E=M/C2 hypothesis?

Best Answer

Qagidi, well answered

Best Answer

NO COINCIDENCE, ITS CONSTANT SPINNING OF KARMIC CHAKRA

Best Answer

There is an architect, some think him the Demiurge, a jealous Archon who stole from the Truest God and Originator of All Spirit, and created Matter, making all the universe, and then imprisoning sparks of spirit in physical forms - mankind, animalkind, Vegekind.

Best Answer

Being at the right place at the right time and ready for what comes your way. <br />
You can't do that sitting at the computer and messing around on line...

Best Answer

do you want me to set and wait for the right time? computer is the only source available to me to look for bright and simple people. who shares ideas without hoping anything in return. peace

Best Answer

Think of life as a pre programed compuer, we all have a punchcard that on a given time of your life an event will happon, at birth it will decide your sex, hight, coulor what you will become etc, and your death, it decide every event through out your life, marrage, sexuality your proffesion, rich or poor ect. Events will happon on a set given time just like events of life itself, like when things will be invented, discovered found. It is all on your punchcard.

Best Answer

Intelligent Design!

Best Answer

What you can and cannot accept has no bearing on how life came about.

Best Answer

life is what you see and the way you look at it, nothing else than that. that's how i believe in it, but still want to judge myself if i am wrong about it right. would you help?

Best Answer

and i just can't accept the perception. i want to look beyond my perception and try to find the REALITY. i know it may be impossible for me to find it within this short period of life and with this limmited understanding. but i would rather keep digging than just accepting my OWN perceptions

Best Answer

as i believe what i see or understand as of today, might not be the reality at all

Best Answer

life is inevitable when there is the right environment, that is what 'they' are saying anyhow.

Best Answer