itsjustyou itsjustyou 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I know what you mean, been there and got a t-shirt! What kind of help do you need?

Best Answer

what do you mean by getting a tshirt? i just cant relate it with my problem :(

Best Answer

It refers to a t-shirt that says I got screwed over...the thing is what do you need help with, are you at a point where you have physical issues or mental issues? If so you might need to see professional help, if not that bad what kind of help do you need?

Best Answer

the t-shirt thing is an expression, metaphore....

Best Answer

Hi!<br />
not sure but in my case I like to write like a journal during those moment. I am more in contact with friends and family and I do more exercise (I try) that way it get my mind off the problem and I get more tired and have a better chance to sleep....

Best Answer

i already done these and that but the heavy feeling is still there. maybe i just cant let go of that person and still hoping. im stupid right? :(

Best Answer

nope! not stupid at all. Yes let go is probably a good idea. Imagine Now day=1 it is painful but in 5years you will probably smile (hopefully) at how you are actually. In between it will be a sort of not of a straight line between the 2 points but there will be a trend where you go from super bad to ...fine. DO it one day after another one and try to not fall for the same person as you simply restart the timer day=1 :) good luck and you are everything but stupid. Try to get out go for a coffee gym workout, there ar emore chance you will meet significan people too.

Best Answer

i hope so.. :( thank you..it means alot..

Best Answer

Vague question is vague

Best Answer

m here tell me how can i help you?

Best Answer

i need an advice.. :( i just dont know what to right now and its killing me :(

Best Answer

ok tell me wat happen?

Best Answer

last month may bf and i had an argument. its just a small issue but then he just said that he better off alone. he just broke up with me. he just said that its really my attitude that pissed him off. there was a point that i went to his place just to patch things up to be with each other again but im failed he dont want me anymore. after a week someone told me that the real reason is that he was with another girl already. in short he lied to me, he just said that its my attitude is the problem but the real reason is that he has already a new relationship with another girl. it hurts :( i already given up its been 1month already but im struggling with this pain. :( its hard to move on. :( what should i do now? im still hoping he'd come back to me.. :(

Best Answer

he lied to you, he broke your trust and still you are thinking that he will come for you that's really very sad you know he don't deserve you, he is moved and you should move on from him too, he is not worth for you, you are a good person and you deserve loyal, true, reliable person you should be happy that god saved you from him, i know it's hard but you know you are much more stronger than you think just be yourself and let him go i know it's easy to say but hard to do, but you know i m suffering with the same pain i can feel your ache i know it's difficult but it's not impossible

Best Answer

so how should i start to feel better? as a temporary relief. i know it takes some time... but i need a temporary relief just to get off this heavy feeling in my chest :(

Best Answer

ummm try this:-
1. listen music
2. Make new friends
3. Watch movies
4. Write your feelings here
i did this n somehow it helps me

Best Answer

wht kind of help do u need? you can msg or inbox me.

Best Answer

just an advice.. i really need it this time :( im sad :(

Best Answer

ya sure.. feel free to ask ..

Best Answer

what should i do for me to have a temporary relief day by day with this pain im going through? i know it takes awhile.

Best Answer

hmm.. friend.. i dont know ur pain.. so i cant say anything.. explain me ur prob.. u can inbox me..

Best Answer

done.

Best Answer

Sometimes, you have to just walk away from life and all thats in it and start afresh. I did and now it rules.

Best Answer

its easy to say but its hard to start :(

Best Answer