LyricalLifee LyricalLifee 16-17, F 16 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

Calm down sweetheart.. just think about the good things that you have .. or call someone that you like a friend or a family member or write your feelings down on a piece of paper .. just don't hurt yourself.. problems come and go nothing stays the same .. :)))))

Best Answer

you dont understand all the positive s hit in the world will mean nothing to her if shes that unhappy shell still cut no matter what you say

Best Answer

That's not truee. I'm having a panic attack. This happens everything. I can't help it and right now your making it worse.

Best Answer

DONT LET THE RAZORS WIN.

Best Answer

Don't do it. *hugs* Don't damage your body :( You're too beautiful for that. Try to relax and calm down. Distract yourself with music or something.

Best Answer

Don't. Let it pass.

Best Answer

Why do you hurt so bad inside to do a thing like that to yourself? Don't do that cause you will regret it!

Best Answer

I sincerely hope you took my advise. If you want to talk, I am here. :)

Best Answer

Then talk about it, describe how the desire feels, in detail. , Write it down.... keep going until the desire passes.<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

You're right you can't ! Why? Because doing that is so silly and it only gives you another problem to deal with. <br />
I still cannot figure out why kids think that if they cut themselves they will make what ever is going on any better.<br />
It NEVER gets better, it only means you have a cut to add to the issues !!! <br />
THINK ABOUT IT ...

Best Answer

no dont! breath deaply, and think good thoughts. its not worth it!! u gotta believe! there are ways to quit... it may be hard but u gotta try to stay calm! <br />
message me if any more probblems. i would love to help u out

Best Answer

I know this is probably an obvious answer, but you need to just calm yourself down.<br />
Go find something HEALTHY that relaxes you, whether it be talking to someone, a TV show, music, etc. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me. There are hotlines you can call and helplines online to help you as well. Please do not harm yourself.

Best Answer

Don't do it, not worth it! At all.

Best Answer

Just said it's not worth it.

Best Answer

why do you cut im curious

Best Answer

Family told me to get out and how ugly I am and how I'm not good enough for them.

Best Answer

i used to do it its stupid those marks never leave your body your life is still gonna suck after you cut yourself so just why do it period

Best Answer