thelonewood thelonewood 26-30 19 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Don't be panicking. Would it be possible for you to ask your daughter why she was curious, without getting upset, really listening to her? She is the innocent one. Your reaction says more about you than your daughter. Take a breath, be patient with your daughter (and yourself). This is one of those times when your daughter might teach you something about yourself.

Best Answer

No. Stage of curiosity

Best Answer

Dress up as a scary monsters and hide somewhere. Wait til she googles it again and pop out and scare her! <br />
or just spray water on her and say "bad girl, bad!"

Best Answer

she is a little lady, that is a horrible idea. I dont understand why people don't talk to children-communication is key to solving all problems.

Best Answer

Yes spraying water on a girl like she's a cat isn't sarcasm and is super cereal bowl.

Best Answer

Turn on parental controls and create a limited account for her use only, then always make sure you log out of your own when you aren't using the computer.

Best Answer

oh and have a chat about that. mainly just ask questions but don't be surprised if she won't answer. it's perfectly natural for girls to be curious about sexuality so don't freak out about that part of it, but obviously it's too early for her to be exposed to some of the stuff out there online.

Best Answer

hi.

Best Answer

i don't think parental blocking is going to solve the problem with that person's daughter.

Best Answer

No but it'll prevent her from encountering the worst of what's out there, at least for awhile. I don't actually see this issue as a "problem" - the problem is her being influenced by adult pervs and exposed to things she shouldn't be, not her curiosity. Parental controls will allow some breathing room while she's at home at the very least. They suck, but an eight year old isn't likely to figure out a way around them. If she really knew what she was looking for she'd have typed "hentai", not anime, so she's still relatively innocent.

Best Answer

Im not a parent but i would be worried if i were you

Best Answer

ask her what the hell is she thinking then give her the STARE.

Best Answer

I'm surprised your computer is not edited for child-appropriate websites only. <br />
My second thought is that you are asking EP, do you not know how to speak to your own daughter? <br />
Little girls are curious-especially about bodies of grown women so it is most likely totally innocent. But I don't think it is appropriate for any child to turn to the internet to view adult-content, I'm sure the website was for adult viewing only, not 8 year olds. I usually don't say things negative, but you asked: You need to spend more time with your daughter getting to know her and allow her less time googling anything that her imagination comes up with.<br />
Your daughter did nothing wrong, but you did. You are the adult set the example.

Best Answer

Are you concerned with the idea of her possibly being bicurious, or with her googling **** at 8 years old?<br />
Not to sound too blunt, but if she's googling it, there's interest. If there's interest, attempting to quell it will only make things worse in the future. You'll end up with repressed s*** to deal with later.<br />
Instead, I think a talk about the potential dangers of entering the adult world too quickly is in order.

Best Answer

serious cuious

Best Answer

I'd definitely talk to her, and SOON. You want her to have all the answers before she hits her teen years and some boy can talk her into doing something stupid.

Best Answer

dont worry about it that much because kissing and breasts can be seen on national TV too. just keep an eye on her to be on the safer side because she is a girl

Best Answer

change your settings on your computer

Best Answer