Pull a Demi. "I am exhausted from all that football. I need 4 weeks at an exclusive spa to recover."

Best Answer

Yes! But Mr. B is a very Macho-Italian sort. I don't see getting him to lie down with Q-cumber slices on those chochate brown eyes real soon- love the avi

Best Answer

Who said anything about bringing Mr.B?

Best Answer

Hooters?!

Best Answer

I like outies not innies- and besides- have you noticed the quality of their meat and food has deminished substantially

Best Answer

I haven't eaten there yet. I thought Hooters is about outies . . . . oh wait, you mean the other part of the body. ;)

Best Answer

Kill the messenger- all the Hooters girls by us are chubsters except the Asians who are cute and petite littel things but the serve the boys at the bar watching the game- so my husband never gets a fluffin'- so we don't bother

Best Answer

I thought it was about owls

Best Answer

A nice Carribean island

Best Answer

Very possible- I shall bring that up to Mr. B

Best Answer

To see Henry Rollins at The House Of Blues Downtown Disney in March. I'm hoping to get a ticket.

Best Answer

We saw their faux Blue Brothers with their complimentary breakfast/ It was there we learned why Southernes put hot sause on every lil' ol' thang

Best Answer

Ha ha :-)

Best Answer

Cheese World.

Best Answer

I hate cheese and why do I suspect you know that; hmmmmm

Best Answer

Nudie bar with Pacman Jones?

Best Answer

I haven't danced since ....O...wait....you didn't mean....ok- carry on

Best Answer

go straight to jail.......do not pass........myephaunts is waitin........be scared......be very very scared! ;-)

Best Answer

I tend to be on the otherside of the bars and having seen the inside as a den mother ) OK - I thought it was a good field trip for 8 year olds- to my credit they are 17 now and none are in jail) I'd like to stay here

Best Answer

myephaunts had a ****** lawyer- although he does get conjugal visits

Best Answer

Go to Germany, see Neuschwanstein castle, the one Disney modeled Cinderella's castle after.<br />
As the song goes; " there is nothing like the real thing Babsy" or was that baby?

Best Answer

My family is from Germany; I spent every summer in Germany from when I was 7-17 to help my Oma- Newschwanstein is like a second home- that crazy prince and that hill

Best Answer

EP!hehehehehehehehee

Best Answer

How will I distinguish that from any other day Mye?

Best Answer