No kidding 3 heads. ??
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 2 Answers May 10 in Parenting & Family

I honestly have not the foggiest idea, have you tried mating it with your 1st cousin? Perhaps tentacles for arms could negate the issue.

Best Answer

You are one of those smart guys from North arnt you? I will do it thank you. :)

Best Answer

You are welcome, comrade. Try hard enough and your product may gain supernatural deity status among Indian culture.

Best Answer

Does it have 6 fingers and webbed feet too?

Best Answer

Mom I told you to let me play alone on EP "/

Best Answer

Your baby is playing in the pig pen again. Go and sort it out!

Best Answer

What Pigpen is playing in the pig pen? They sure grow up fast.

Best Answer

It crawled in. Which is a difficult feat for a baby with 3 arms...

Best Answer

Please get some rest ma, a baby with 3 heads had to hurt. I will take care of Pigpen.

Best Answer

I can't. Every time I go into the bedroom, your brother comes in and wants to have a ********* with your aunt and I....

Best Answer

Oh I will keeeeeeeeeeeel them both, grandpa said he was first after the baby came "/

Best Answer

I'm not sleeping with your grandfather again. He always wants to do that thing that I don't like...

Best Answer

Well it is your fault for saving the family so much money from us not having to go to the nudity bar. Everytime he sees you on the kitchen table for us he gets those crazy thoughts you know.

Best Answer

You know that your momma likes to walk around the house naked. She's not going to stop just because it sets your grandfather off. If he wants to do that thing, he can ask your sister. She does it with your uncle practically everyday. Your sister is a ****.

Best Answer

Well we all saw that coming when she turned 13 and started watching TV with her legs in the air. I ask you to make her stop but oh no.

Best Answer

How could I make her stop? Your father's face was in the way.

Best Answer

lol Well grandpa has no interest in her, he keeps rambling on how he wants his Baby girl back. You made things worse after you started acting like one of those city slicker girls and shaving down there.

Best Answer

That's because your brother gave me pubic lice. I'm certain that he caught them off your sister again.

Best Answer

Oh man, when are we going stop to acting like normal people. All this drama is a bit much for me. I was just hoping to marry my mom and we could have lots and lots of babies.

Best Answer

Then run away with me like you promised then. I'm still waiting.

Best Answer

Grandpa's blood hounds would find us. You saw what happened to that gal that broked down on the road and dad and grandpa made her their sex slave.

Best Answer

I know. They used to lock me in that room too son. They only let me out once they had the new girl. Killing her boyfriend was a bit harsh too.

Best Answer

Yeah and making her watch him get it in the rear end with our donkey before they killed him was painful too.

Best Answer

That donkey and I have history...

Best Answer

OMG no? I will Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel them all lol.

Best Answer

Get me out of here son!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer