I just don't understand vegetarians, do you?
1. Anemia..if you were to be a vegetarian back a few thousand years ago you'd die from anemia because plant and dairy matter contain little to no iron.
2. We humans have canine teeth for a reason, to eat meat. and also humans are built to hunt, like our closest relatives, chimpanzees did.
3. Strict plant matter (meaning salads, etc) makes me feel sick. But I get the strong urge to eat meat every now and again, if humans aren't supposed to eat meat then why do I, and other people get these urges? Even though I take iron pills I still get strong urges to eat meat and when I do I eat a lot of it.
4. I can usually tell if somebody's a vegetarian because usually they're pale and have dry dull skin and bags under their eyes.
5. Teach a lion to eat tofu and come back later.
Horse hybrids are amongst us, we just call them vegetarians..