A bird was in my home today it scared the crap out of me and it was black. After my father got it out of the house I started to think about what I have heard about black birds flying in someone's home.
ShocKed91 ShocKed91 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Community

nah means your house was in its flight path

Best Answer

It means a bird flew in your home is all.

Best Answer

"Black Bird Omen - Crows, Ravens, and Black Birds

There is a misconception of black birds in much of Western society. Why is this? Is it simply because black birds are black and the color black seems to be associated with evil? Or is it due to many years of stereotyping the crow or blackbird to be a witch's familiar? Either way, the black bird omen seems to be one that sticks out in many people's minds when hearing the words "birds as omens".

I have to disagree and state that this black bird omen being an ill omen is an incorrect thought. Even the Native American medicine man Bobby Lake Thom who wrote "Spirits of the Earth" states that the black bird always has a message to bring, and it usually is not an ill omen. While the crow or black bird can play the trickster, they are usually benevolent and bring news of good passage and protection. The black bird omen is one of fear and is not based in experience or fact."

Maybe it's a good sign!

Best Answer

birds are a sign of good luck

Best Answer

Don't think so, had a bird fly in my house and no one died.

Best Answer

I always thought that having a bird fly into your house was good luck!

Best Answer

! It means you thought of selling your soul jk

Best Answer

EVERYONE CLOSE TO YOU IS GONNA DIE!!!

Best Answer