This might sound arrogant, but I really really really don't think i can cope anymore. I study in a school in Singapore, which is one of the top few schools, like those who scored the top 3 percent goes to this school. I can't get into this school with my marks, but i got in through some kind of admission thingy. Even though it is a very good school, my 'friends' there are really quite horrible. To tell you the truth, i don't know whether the problem is with me or them. I just have this laughing fit problem, like i can laugh for quite some time, and my 'friends' just call me fake because of that, why wouldn't they JUST ACCEPT ME? Even though i am not pretty, i am not very ugly either! And because it is such a good school, too good for me, it's just so stressful everyday, I spend twice as much time as my classmates, but yet my results are not even close! Why am just so stupid? And my parent, the are Awesome peps, but they just don't understand the stress i am going through...
Violinmelody Violinmelody 13-15, F 3 Answers Mar 31 in Community

So you're stressed because of your marks and how your friends react to how you laugh? :/ Well then I suggest you tell your parents the truth. They might not exactly get what youre going through but I'm sure they'll have something to say about it. Btw, is the school NUS?

Best Answer

Yes, about the marks and I just feel that my friends are like ignoring me? When i was in p6, eventhough its the PSLE year, I don't feel the stress, I feel happy everyday when i go to school, because, people accept me for who i am.. haha nope, I am only in Sec school.. and Sec 1..

Best Answer

I tried telling my parents before, it didn't work out well..

Best Answer

What about a new crowd? I did some volunteer stuff before and found awesome people through it. They make good friends really. Such a shame I can't be with them as much as I want to anymore.

Best Answer

I don't exactly have the time for it, I can't even finish my homework...and revising...

Best Answer

Reduce some of the things that stress you out.

Best Answer

How do I do that? I can't rule out studying...Its my only future..

Best Answer

Reduce some of your friends, find a hobby.

Best Answer

But we are supposed to do projects in groups, there are quite a few people who are 'isolated' already, and i really don't want to join the 'isolated' group because, i feel that people will hate me even more. Ohh i do have one actually, ballet :)

Best Answer

Do it its bad to hold it in...shout let it all out...go to a quiet beach even if you need to take a train to get there and sream or scream into your pillow so not to disturb others ..cry your eyes out into that pillow cause it brings out toxins that build up in the body when you hold anger or saddness in. Once you let it out look into a mirror and you will be suprised at the state of yourself and probaly laugh and youll feel much better

Best Answer

Thx for not judging me!! I shall go to the beach this week. Thx!

Best Answer