kiwi bloke was on earth doing the Haka. Somewhere in space, Aliens were watching this unusual dance. "Kamate, kamate, ka-ora, ka-ora......" The Aliens were very interested and they wanted to see what would happen if they would take a part of his brain away without him even knowing. So with their alien technology they sent a laser beam down that hit the Kiwi's head and took a part of his brain away. The Aliens then sat back to see what would happen. "Ka-mate, ka-mate, ka-ora, ka-ora......." What the??? The Aliens were amazed with what they were seeing. The Kiwi guy could operate with less than a full brain. So they decided to send the beam down and take another part of his brain. The Aliens watched on. "Ka-mate, ka-mate, ka-ora, ka-ora......" "WHAT!!!" the Aliens said to each other. "These Kiwis are very clever people even with half a brain. Let's see what happens if we take the rest of it away and leave him with no brain at all!" So with a push of a button t
BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 4 Answers Dec 10, 2011

What HAPPENED ???? ARGH !!! did i miss it ? am i a kiwi ?

Best Answer

I have no effen clue- here's another
The seven dwarfs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.
However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.
Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance:"hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".
A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:
" Australia will win the Rugby World Cup"
"Thank god" said Snow White "at least Dopey's still alive"

Best Answer

probably funny if you watch the footie !!! Sorry !!! I never do !!! :P

Best Answer

I didn't get it. They get the mickey taken for how they tend their sheep

Best Answer

Not the Maori's though.

Best Answer

Where's Ned when ya need him eh?

Best Answer

They missed his brain and took off his nose. Now the guy can't find his way around without following his nose. The moral of this story is, Most of the time you aren't thinking you are just following your nose because the nose knows....

Best Answer

was that supposd to help?

Best Answer

Not so much help but I tried to make some sense out of it. I know it didn't help too much!

Best Answer