ive hAD EMAILS LIKE THAT FROM WEB SITES DIDNT JOIN IS IT POSSIBLE HE DIDNT DO THAT? DOTHESE WEBSITES JUST FIND EMAILS AND SENDMSGS?
meladee3 meladee3 41-45, F 1 Answer Feb 27, 2012

Some singles web sites will collect random emails (or pay for them) and send unsolicited emails.

Best Answer

OK THANK YOU SO THAT DOSNT MEAN HE WAS LOOKING HE BETTER NOT IV EHAD ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH HIM ALREADY BUT I DONT WANT HIM LOOKIG INTO IT I DO GET THEM TOO SO I WAS THINKN THATS WHAT IT WAS any way havnt said anything yet but maybe thats all it is but still dont want any one putting the ideas in his head so much problems too much to handle. thank you for the info they shouldnt do that cause it can cause alot of problems for the married peop. we can accuse them of being un faithful in fact when they are not. those sites shouldnt be allowed to do that.

Best Answer

and it made me feel violated some some women were sending him e mails and smiles someone said nice profile now lets see a pic i couldnt find a profile i was so mad

Best Answer

Totally understandable. Yeah those dating sites don't really care. I've posted items for sale on craigslist and will sometimes get unsolicited email from "women". It caused a similar problem in my household until I explained what happened.
I think it's important to talk to our partners about stuff like this first before getting upset. Sometimes it's just a simple misunderstanding.

Best Answer