(and that was all once sentence btw) i dislike belly button lovers lol.
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 12 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in EP

i Love belly buttons ... but i would have the decency to talk about to some one of the same liking , not go on having my trumpet blown saying i love belly buttons :P

Best Answer

pervs , perv's everywhere

Best Answer

lions and tigers and pervs, oh my!

Best Answer

ha ha !! just the pervs ! so many of them .. its like perv apocalypse

Best Answer

pervocalypse!!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

touche , now stop stealing my thoughts :D please !

Best Answer

then stop shooting mind bullets through your belly button! you knowwww how i like those!

Best Answer

mind bullets through my belly button ... the barrel size doesnt fit though !! shoots you *pew pew pew*

Best Answer

lmao!!

Best Answer

i've HEARD about this GUY>......Disgusting....he wants MORE than that BELLY BUTTON if you know what I mean.<br />
Stay away. <br />
Someone wrote a story about HIM in one of those "exposing EP Perv" groups....<br />
-Cartwright

Best Answer

oh i'm sure he does! thank you for the heads up, but i already didnt want anything to do with this loser lol..what did you hear about him? his belly button is all red in the picture..******* weird..like someone was...*ahem-ing* his belly button?!

Best Answer

Someone wrote a STORY about him. HMMMM, let me find it....

Best Answer

thank you..i can't see the link genyvette?

Best Answer

Watch out there are some odd folks about

Best Answer

no kidding!

Best Answer

Hmm, the writer seems close to illiterate. Must have been annoying.<br />
But why the blanket statement, "dislike belly button lovers." Seems like you're tossing out a lot of very nice, sensual people. Re-think, it huh?

Best Answer

well, if you didn't know now you do

Best Answer

Why don't you like us? Lol.

Best Answer

Well, the English is poor and suggests a non-native speaker, or a pretty dumb person. And it's simply rude to toss you a comment like this.<br />
But why don't you like belly button lovers? The navel is an erogenous zone, for many people. Some women get exciting pleasure from navel stimulation. What's not to like?

Best Answer

you think they are cute

Best Answer