wtf?! shes just turned friggen 14! she shouldnt be in some mental hospital! he just hates us! im in f-ucking rehab and am not even addicted to drugs and she is in a psyciatric ward because she is "a danger to herself." He doesnt understand kids like me and her. we have more stuff going on then he will ever know! its hard for kids like us! and he wants to paint stupid labels on us like "druggie" and "cutter" when we arent! just because we arent like our older brother who has a family and is in university becoming a teacher. he wants to pull me from hockey because its to big or a distraction but its all i am good at! and it took so long to get to even play junior "a" level! which in canada is better then "aaa" btw americans. and its pretty much the only reason i will get into college is if i play on the hockey team. and my sister Quinn is a competitive cheerleader and he wants her to quit that because she isnt doing well in school. wow arent we a cool family druggies and cutters.
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 5 Answers May 25 in Community

Sadly, the doctors won't admit someone in mental institution just because their father wants. She's obvioi

Best Answer

Obviously not totally normal. So... Meh, have a nice day.

Best Answer

Wow. Your dad sounds like an arse. Sending his daughter away just because he can't handle her.

Best Answer

he just got out from jail and he thinks we are the messed up ones. and Quinn is fine she is probably the most normal

Best Answer

Yes, I know. I've been seeing your questions on EP since January, lol. You are really going through a rough year.

Best Answer

yea everything was actually ok for once and then it was like downhill

Best Answer

I really feel sorry for you. I hope things get better.

Best Answer

Well your life sucks no doubt

Best Answer

haha dead mum, criminal dad and suicidal sister. what could go better?

Best Answer

You can always be sold into slavery? But seriously though, you have it rough no doubt :(

Best Answer

It's great that you care about your sister.

Best Answer

Something is fishy, time head out on your own

Best Answer

Im petitioning for custody of my sister when i turn 18. we have trust funds big enough to live off of until I find a really good job and she finishes college

Best Answer

Maybe that would be best

Best Answer