quackattack quackattack 31-35 32 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Isn't that behavior enough?<br />
Screw it

Best Answer

You can't. Many people cannot handle face-to-face dealings, and unless he died and you just don't know it yet, you will have to move on and heal on your own.

Best Answer

What a coward. You can do better

Best Answer

I wouldnt give him the satisfaction of me going after him....its his loss not yours...u win LOL

Best Answer

Give it time and don't get hung up on him (both literally and figuratively).

Best Answer

i know, it's really hard, when there are so many people out there carrying on like his behaviour is acceptable, while your need for closure, and to be treated like a human ******* being with feelings, is deemed unacceptable.<br />
i had it happen to me once, just ONCE, that a guy i was seeing came around to my house, and told me it just didn't feel right, no chemistry etc, and he made sure i was ok with it. i was ok with it, and i really appreciated it and respected him for it! as for all the other douchebags who did the ignore thing, well, they deserved every ounce of anxiety they got from me being understandably upset with them.

Best Answer

Thank you for understanding!

Best Answer

He is just weak to approach you in person and too weak to admit it ....m sorry I knw wat ur going through I have been there..just calm urself dont call him or msg it will signify to him that ur weak and u can't survive without him...dont give him tat chance .....instead be happy such a person doesn't deserve you .....just allow time to heal ur pain nd m sure u'll get a better person than him ......dont give up nd dont show ur weak however weak u feel inside......

Best Answer

he's a doucher. feck him

Best Answer

use any ways to talk to him. u have to be sure if he really dumps u or not. use his friends or neighbor phones or anything else

Best Answer

he never said he was dumping me. I realized it when everything stopped, except me. I kept in touch. wasn't ready to let go.......

Best Answer

u should know if he is or not. if it is u should let go of him

Best Answer

Well you could show up a place you know he will be

Best Answer

What a coward!! I just had this happen to me, last message I got was that he missed me and a bunch of xo's. That was the last message!!! Our texts and conversations all week never indicated anything was wrong. He hasn't answered any texts or calls... Hurts like hell but his loss, in his 30s and still can't man up!!

Best Answer

I wouldnt. I kno we all kinna do that but its only gonna drive you more insane in the membraine. Take a chill pill and he will come around eventually. Im sorry to hear another broken heart. Hey, you not alone ok. Go slow and pls takecare of your self.

Best Answer

He sounds pretty immature. I would completely cut off texting and calling. Being dumped is awful, but it's part of life. I'm just sorry he's being so dumb about it. I remember being crazy over a guy in high school, and we'd been dating steadily for a couple of months. One day he just stopped calling. I finally called him, and got a humiliating message - he just wasn't interested any more. I was very upset, but I got over it - and you will, too.

Best Answer

Ask him for a private word, not before class so that you have time to talk. Or get a mate to tell him

Best Answer

You don't need him. He did you a favor. He is no longer wasting your time. You will find someone better who wants a relationship. Just enjoy your life and the right one will come along.

Best Answer

You already know. Get over it.

Best Answer

who did the mistake how to get u or someone ............and u know very well how to handle it

Best Answer

ONLY time will tell...

Best Answer

Knock on nhis door if your crazy enough. Otherwise let it go.

Best Answer

If he is avoiding u then that's a sign I'm afraid. It is a horrible experience being dumped with no closure, no respect and no goodbyes and it'll take a long while to recover. Do yourself a huge favour, cry yourself big river then let it go. Carry on with you've been doing like working, going college or clubs, hang out with friends, treat yourself to a manicure, watch action packed films, yoga, whatever. Try to spend 1min per day thinking of him, the pains and cuss him out in your mind then let go. U won't be thinking of him any time your on own or out in public.

Best Answer