My girlfriend is in her Mid 20's and just got engaged and she wants my help as much as i can to help her organize her wedding she wants to go big and elegant and very romantic and fairy tale like. if any one could help me figure out an order or things i should know or keep in mind while planning please help!:)
cheerchick11 cheerchick11 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Marriage

go to theknot.com its so helpful! That's what I did for mine <3

Best Answer

Remind her responsibility to-be. That is what friend for..

Best Answer

Best thing is ORGANIZATION and a set budget for each thing. Give each thing its own section such as flowers/food/entertainment/etc. organization is key. Give a set budget for the overall wedding and try to put a set amount of that budget into each section respectfully. Itll be alot like tryin to find the perfect outfit switching and swappin money from one to the other but try to stay reasonable within your ba<x>se budget jus remeber whatever you give to one MUST be taken from another its best to try not to go OVER your main overall budget. Each folder should be taken one at a time not all at once hopping back and forth so they each get invidual maximum attention for best results. Good luck youll definently need it.

Best Answer

omg that sounds like a plan i will definatly do that?? about how expensive can weddings get just out of curiousity??

Best Answer

Haha they can spiral in the 10 thousands sometimes less sometimes more im not quite sure but organization is key you go girl you got this DONT get discouraged if something goes wrong it proabbly will jus be prepared and have tons of back ups and dont let people bs you this is a serious wedding you want serious clients yknow?

Best Answer

A lot of good answers... I got engaged in Nov 2012....I proposed after a year to my beloved. My answer is to pick a date, a venue, and gently go from there. Also make sure your girlfriend doesn't go overboard, remind her if need be that it is not only "her" day, but it is also "his" day as well. A wedding means as much to us guys as it does to you women, but 90% of the time, no one even cares what the fiance thinks about the wedding plans itself. It is about negotiations that will go on for life...this is a good start as a team/unit. Some of us guys if not all want to feel as if it is our day too. (we just don't vocalize what we want bc guys have this thing about not ******* women off) Other than that, good luck. Also figure out how your friend is going to finance this thing. That could play into venue and things. (If she is concerned about money, keep the wedding count guests low and do a large reception). Good Luck

Best Answer

Best thing you can do is talk her out of it.

Best Answer

Now stock up on the baby books and the books to be a better Barbie after pregnancy.

Best Answer

lol right?

Best Answer

Go spend time with your fiancé, what are you doing on EP lol

Best Answer

My friends Engaged not me! hahah im too young! lol

Best Answer

Oh, well...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to mix you and her up :P
Sorry

Best Answer

Ask your mother and her friends...

Best Answer