Do you have an android phone? If so it can been wiped remotely, call your service provider. I have software mine that if I email it certain command it will make the ringer go none stop, disable the phone, and clear all data. The program even allows me to see in real time where my phone is from here at my computer, I can control my phone from here.

Best Answer

Cool!
Unfortunately, I don't use an android phone. The phones I used only have a memory card, camera, photo, music/video player. That's all besides calling ad texting messages

Best Answer

Well call anyway, they may be able to do something, if nothing else have it disabled.

Best Answer

I still recommend making a police report, just in case. You should also cancel any debit/credit cards you have.

Best Answer

good thing I don't have any debit/credit card.
I will think about it...making a police report.

Best Answer

all you'll need to do is report your wallet as lost and describe it's contents.

Best Answer

I didn't lose my wallet. They told me to give my money and when I took out my wallet, they grabbed about a hundred from me. I thought of giving them a small amount.
It was my first time in that kind of situation.

Best Answer

ooo ok.

Best Answer

the police are there to help. get over your feelings and go. you/police can contact you cell phone provider and get it tracked if it is a smart phone or the service canceled.

Best Answer

it is not a smart phone...too bad. It is the worst day of 2012.

Best Answer

dial ur number and see what happens

Best Answer

I I contacted my cell phone provider and they have blocked/cancelled my phone number.
The only thing that worries me is the photos, videos, notes and contact list in my phone.

Best Answer

I had mine pick- pocketed by 2 women I was walking passed who wanted a light and this was just outside a magistrates court. There was a camera there and they possibly had just been done for a similar offence. I went to the phone shop and they got it switched off. I had my numbers in an old phone, well most of them

Best Answer

Your first mistake was not at the very least filing a Police Report. Been mugged before and though the my assailents weren't caught for almost 9 months, they were later jailed for a different crime and I had the pleasure of being asked to identify them for the crime they commited against me. <br />
Most Police are nice enough people and are there to help. Lot's of bad ones tooaround but they sure helped me and I respect the Police im my neigborhood. They help a lot and risk their lives at times. I would not wanna do their job.

Best Answer

You are right about that and it is a good that the assailants were caught.
Having nice police around...I do not think it is like that everywhere.

Best Answer

Well I happen to be from Los Angeles and as you might know, we have more than our fair share or rougue cops here. Having said that, I really do believe that the majority of Police in the U.S. are pretty good people who are willing to risk their lives to protect others. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. Where are you from?

Best Answer

I am from Malaysia.
Man, I like the U.S. I know they do a pretty good job there.

Best Answer

I am glad you are ok!<br />
Do you have an iPhone??? Because if you did you can "wipe" it without physically having the phone. Call your cell phone provider immediately and report it stolen, you don't want unauthorized charges.<br />
You really need to report it to the police, that way if the jerk tries using the stuff on the phone he will be in even bigger trouble.

Best Answer

Many of my friends are using iPhone but not me. I do not know how to use an iPhone.
I already called my cell phone provider to cancel or at least block my number.
It is not one of those high tech phones where you can track them down. It is just a phone with camera, photo, music and video functions.

Best Answer

iPhone's are easy to use.
I am glad you are ok though, losing the phone sucks but losing your life is worse!

Best Answer

yeah,
just that now my dignity could be in jeopardy. I am scared if those people would spread false rumors about me using my phone and whatever inside.

Best Answer

I am sooo sorry for you! Where do you live? How scary

Best Answer

I live in malaysia. It happened in the capital city.
There are many tourists there. I was told many times that it is really dangerous in the capital city but I never listened to them.
It is my own fault. The first worst day of 2012.

Best Answer