Felt like I just had a heart attack or something in my ribs right below my left boob, really close to it. Almost underneath my boob on the ribs. I couldn't breathe because it hurt so bad. It felt as if I broke a bone or something. It lasted for about a minute or less. First time having this happen. Wonder what it could have been and why. I'm fine now, but it hurt like crazy. I was about to call my Mom to get me to the doctor asap. If this helps I am in depression. I have anxiety. And I have anorexia, but not the bad stages of it.
KayKay12497 KayKay12497 13-15, F 4 Answers Jun 12, 2012

i had that 17 times in 2 years.

Best Answer

want to be friends?

Best Answer

Sure(:

Best Answer

and date?

Best Answer

I have had those sometimes after tough workout, probably a muscle spasm in the obliques, sometimes certain pains are too much ones that the person can barely breathe. For example when my abdominal cramps get really bad, I feel like I'm choking. You should check with a doctor if they keep recurring. It's probably not your heart, otherwise you'd be dead. Yes, muscle spasms get that bad, you're still young and probably haven't had that much experience with them as you're not fully developed and your muscles are still growing. Might be a growth pain or something. Again, check with a doctor if they recur. Take care.

Best Answer

Yea i think i need to examine you. You said it was around your boob was it.... alright lets have a look..

Best Answer