I just had a performance at my school which is a compete shock on its own because i have Scopophobia (similar to stage fright) and when told my teacher I might participate that translated to her as i was definetly doing it :( i couldnt say no at that point so i went through with it but when i reached the podium my hand began to shake uncontrolably then my knees buckled and i tried my best not to show it but afterwards I got home and had a full on panic attack ive calmed down a little but i still feel it...help?
Tasia2494 Tasia2494 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 12, 2012

Yanno, the best thing you need to do is be absolutely proud of yourself. You got up there and DID IT! , The second thing is NOT to smoke, it makes it worse :) thirdly once again be PROUD of yourself, you have accomplished something wonderful tonight, Even though u felt like it was the end of the world you still got up there and did it. That should make u feel wonderful!! Apple juice is a Natural Calming Solution and so is a lil bit of chocolate. As for the rest of the anxiety, Just calm urself down, give urself some things to do to keep busy, but keep thinking how u did this and u got through it and u did it well!! Congrats I am proud of you.

Best Answer

Breath into a paper bag or just do some breathing exercises. Walk around. Drink some herbal tea to calm down.

Best Answer

up your protine intake that might help.

Best Answer

smoke

Best Answer