It's strange that you need to specify that it's your first time... Shouldn't really happen again. Why are you asking us how you should feel?

Best Answer

like since my abortion i guess i lost my APPETITE is tat bad

Best Answer

probably pretty normal. Any time you lose your appetite though, it's important to keep eating at least a little bit.

Best Answer

i am trying to .. sometimes when i eat a lot i be thinking that i am prego

Best Answer

sounds like this **** was really traumatic for you. Congratulations on your abortion though, at least you had the good sense to take care of the problem.

Best Answer

the better question is this: How ARE you feeling? you tell me.

Best Answer

relieved like when you get a tooth filled. Heres an example of how a healthy woman feels after an abortion. www.imnotsorry.net

Best Answer

Sad and regretful.

Best Answer

You should be feeling however you feel and taking good care of yourself.<br />
You should also be feeling that you will use birth control, and be very careful, so that you never need go through this again.

Best Answer

yes i am going to get on the pills, and i barley hungry lately since the abortion is that wird

Best Answer

No. Just let your body heal. If you are hungry, eat. If not, don't. I am very glad you are on the pill because you do not want to get pregnant again unless you are truly ready for a child.

Best Answer

yes.. so not ready for another child anytime soon i am just 20

Best Answer

Birth control is your friend. :)

Best Answer