I have made a lot of bad choices and the result was having my beautiful baby girl taken from me, I found out that I am indeed pregnant once again. I really am getting straight for this child.. But will it matter, will they take this one from me too?
hellontheheart hellontheheart 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Until you are fully back on your feet and taken classes and drug counseling or rehab if that's the problem they will, I'm sorry

Best Answer

I would like to know more before I can comment

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I dont know what the law is where you are but i can advise you on your personal situation.If you are not seeing a therapist then i strongly urge you to you can discuss your probs & work out a action plan for your self in order to keep this child. You dont say much about your circumstances & why she was taken from you. Do every thing in your power to stop this from happening again. If you take any substances then stop not only for you but your unborn child & for the one that has been taken from you. These children did not ask to be born they deserve every chance to be healthy, loved & nutured. Change all the negatives as to why your child was taken from you & social services will see that you have turned your life around. Tap into any resources you can to get to where you want to be. you be the shinning star for your kiddies & for you. You are beatuiful in your own right & we all have made mistakes & will certainly continue to do so. There are no perfect people. I truely wish the very best for you & your little family. You go girl you can do it.

Best Answer

first, I'm really sorry those a-holes took your daughter ! the worse thing is, they put her in a foster home where she will be neglected, possibly abused too !! it breaks my heart to see this happen to you ! now, I don't know what your personal circumstances are in your life, but, if you don't want to lose this baby you're about to have, then I strongly urge you to get whatever help you need, and do whatever they tell you that you need to do in order to get your daughter back where she belongs !!<br />
she belongs with you....her mother ! you have my full support, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Best Answer

Sadly, it is likely. But, why the **** were you not on birth control??<br />
You are '18-20' with a 4 year old, and Still know nothing about that?? THAT'S what ' social services ' should have MADE SURE you knew about! Good luck. Sorry, wow............

Best Answer

I am doing the best I can and I was on birth control..

Best Answer

comply comply comply...jump thru all the hoops...do everything required and good luck getting her back and holding on to this one. My brother's wife lost her son because she was using, her son was adopted by her brother. A few years later she had gotten pregnant again. She had to take tests all the time and go to a bunch of classes, but she has been compliant and she has jumped through all the hoops to keep her baby. She is a better person because of all she's been through, living for her baby has caused her to turn her life around. Don't let this experience knock you down, gain strength and wisdom from it. God bless and good luck.

Best Answer

Chances are "likely"...but was able to focus before and so can do it again. If just recently found out then have a good half a year atleast (if not a tad more) to do what you can. Before, you kepted your Daughter when most wouldn't be allowed to at that age and kepted her safe for a longlong time. This time around you know you can do it since done it before and now you have more experience...I would say it's Possible. Hope and wish things take a turn for the better for you!

Best Answer

Since you've shown yourself to be incapable of providing for your child and keeping them safe I believe there is a possibility they may. I do not know though, I have no experience with this.

Best Answer

I know someone who was in a very similar situation you're in. CPS took her newborn from her at the hospital as soon as it was born.

Best Answer

Yes they will but their are ways for you to get back your babies. Go to court and the judge and the child services will set up some type of requirements for you to do before you an get your kids back. Keep your head up and stay on the right path and everything will be okay. Good luck to you!!

Best Answer

I'd suggest the chances are good they will. Why don't you look after them properly?

Best Answer

I do, I did something to be able to keep a roof over my kids head and got caught was sent to jail and I have no family to take her so the state did.. She was always taken good care of.. it was nothing like that.

Best Answer

You need to talk to the Social Worker involved with your first child. Only they know your circumstances and the reasons the first child was taken into care. Be honest from day one and work with them not against them. It will reflect well on you.

Best Answer

its hard for me to do that since I am no longer living in the same state as I was when they took her from me.

Best Answer

OK I don't know how things work in the USA. In the UK they only take children away when there is no other option, for example if another family member can't take the child. Adoption is the last resort and that is English policy. Be careful who you ask this question, as you will get unqualified answers. Hence I have advised you to speak to professionals.

Best Answer

Depending on your situation now, it could go either way. Some parents that I have met have been allowed to have a child stay with them when they have managed to change their circumstances, accepted support from the social services, and shown their ability to cope with another child. The only way you will find out what you need to do in order to keep your child is to contact the social services and find out what you are required to do for the sake of the child.

Best Answer