nfscarbon nfscarbon 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Health

Lol. Why'd you get the mesh for? Hernia? Anyway, a good ol antibiotics can prevent that and ofcourse see your doctor for that. '

Best Answer

You should be afraid enough to refuse the surgery. It is estimated that the medical business in the US alone kills 120,000 people per year though malpractice and mistakes.

Best Answer

r u still here I mean u no u haven't been on 4 a while

Best Answer

you should take it seriously and deal with it. worrying doesn't accomplish anything.

if it is just an infection, your doctor should be able to treat it with drugs.

Best Answer

Please check out the website

NaturalNews.com

There is likely a way to detox your body. Going back to the quacks who made the mess in the first place..might not be a good idea.

Watch out for signs of blood poisoning ...your arms will looked red streaked...do not let this symptom persist if it happens.

I'll be right back to this thread because I just read a post in regards to something like this.

Best Answer

its not blood or anything its my surgical mesh

Best Answer

You don't understand..infection can lead to blood poisoning.

Check out the effects of colloidial silver.

Get well.

Best Answer

don't scare her more u f***ing idiot

Best Answer

**** off!

Best Answer

DUH!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

**** off!

Best Answer

well, be afraid if your wish is to live; but get an antibiotic or something to ensure nothing bad does occur.

Best Answer

I would say HELL YEA!!

Best Answer