I had surgery on my septum so that I would be able to breathe easier. I pick at my face usually, but not recently, and so I have been touching my nose a lot.. just touching and trying to clean up the dried blood.. My nose still has a cast on it, but I have access to the tip...It kinda drips a bit, and so I touch/ wipe it with a tissue a lot.. And yesterday I had sort of a break down so I was crying a lot and breathing too heavily through my nose and stuff. I am worried I am causing an infection. I am supposed to be taking it easy and being mellow, but I have been very stressed and worked up.. I finished the anti infection meds a few days ago, it's been 6 days since surgery, I am seeing the doctor tomorrow. But until then I am worried. Any tips or info ?? Thank you !
MyMindCravesNectar MyMindCravesNectar 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 13, 2013 in Health

Try not to worry, you are seeing the doctor, they will let you know one way or the other, don't worry until there is something to be concerned about.

Best Answer

DONT TOUCH IT! it might be swelling from the constant picking.

Best Answer

my dad is a plastic surgeon and you have no idea how many times people will ruin the work hes done by constant picking.

Best Answer

Oh EXCUSE ME. My life is continuing regardless of my surgery. My brother's apartment was broken into and someone pulled a knife on my boyfriend. Sorry let me just not be stressed at all.

Best Answer

TheRQCKSTARZHquSeNHDZQ3, rude much ??

Best Answer

No, wait see the doctor, then ask HIM

Best Answer

Consult your surgeon

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it. On top of everything else, worrying doesn't do any good.

Best Answer