But that kid will have a great mom.. and hopefully a great dad to .. *sigh* :(
TheDeadvoices TheDeadvoices 18-21, M 6 Answers Apr 9 in Community

I'm sorry

Best Answer

Anom :( I'm sad

Best Answer

I'm sorry, it'll be okay. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?

Best Answer

No not really , a hug would be great but your not here :(

Best Answer

I'm sorry *hugs* I know it's not the same as a real one, but hope it helps.

Best Answer

:( I don't remember what hugs feel like :( I want a hug

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

Aww I believe there is a reason for everything. Life can switch in a second. Hope you find your girl soon.

Best Answer

yeah.. it is disheartening...we get someone pregnant by our likes for over a decade and half.. and someone else takes her away..

Best Answer

Unfortunate man. Things happen like that. Let is be a lesson though, next girl you come across you really like, just go for it. Better to be rejected then not try and wonder and sometimes youll surprise yourself and do better than expected. Chin up bro :)

Best Answer

You.... had a crush on the same person since kindergarten? <br />
How did this happen exactly?

Best Answer

What do you mean

Best Answer

You knew this girl for a really long time then. Did you guys hang out all the time? Did you never ask her out? If you didn't hang out with her then how come you still think about her? People at your age move from person to person in matter of months. This just raises so many questions.

Best Answer

I'm not a kid looking for the next best thing all they time . I want something or someone I can keep for a long time. She was the only girl that I thought was cute smart and thoughtful ..

Best Answer

I don't like to party hard I don't like high school I'm not much about being cool or known

Best Answer

I dropped out for soo many reasons .

Best Answer

Well, i don't know what to tell you. Sadly, i have fallen into a similar trap one too many times myself. I not yet have the wisdom to deal with such situations. I'll get back to on this in... ... ... ... ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. 5 years.

Best Answer

Ill probably be dead by then

Best Answer

Love sickness bro. We have all been there. *pats back*

Best Answer