I seriously don't want to cause myself any back problems but I have to keep going to school and carrying my bag + notes is a little heavy even when I empty the stuff I don't need. It's just one part of my back on the right near the bottom of my ribs, so I think I just pulled or strained a muscle from supporting myself differently.
NerdyOtaku NerdyOtaku 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Health

Epsom salt in a hot bath should help ease the pain, no medications you're to young to take pain killers besides ppl become addicted to them

Best Answer

Is 18 too young to take painkillers? I'm already prescribed them for other things... But thank you I do prefer natural remedies to drugs ^_^

Best Answer

you're never to young but its not good for your body to take drugs i mean think about it they have a pill for everything

Best Answer

Good point, thank you XD

Best Answer

Youth circus? Thats pretty cool...too cool in fact.

Best Answer

Go see the fat lady, she should be able to straighten you out.

Best Answer

Stilt walking is not for you. Try something easier like fire breathing or tight rope walking! Both are really fun and safe as long as you pay attention to what your doing! Good luck! As far as your back it is normal as you strain to walk with stilts! Straining your back 90% of the time is the lower back.

Best Answer

Put some ice on it for a minute.<br />
Then reach for your toes while standing for a full minute.<br />
Repeat until able to move better.

Best Answer

Bearded lady?

Best Answer

Uh... No? It's more like Cirque Du Soleil than Cirque Du Freak honey.

Best Answer

Oh sorry :(

Best Answer

Sorry this dont answer your question but WHERE? where did you find a youth circus and how???

Best Answer

Took a lot of finding but turns out my friend was in it, Tis local to my area and has classes at my school

Best Answer

wow thats awesome i want to find something like that God bless

Best Answer

Your back probably hurts because you are using muscles that you do not normally use. This is natural. Your aches and pains should wear off after several hours stilting.

Best Answer