jewel789 jewel789 22-25, F 59 Answers Jan 28, 2012

Pay no attention to the insulters. They are rude. I only saw one of the insults, and I told him it was rude and uncalled for. We aren't all like that. Be patient. Most of us are pretty nice people. You can find rude people wherever you go. Even at the corner store, right? Welcome. Happy to have you aboard.

Best Answer

There are just as many creeps on here as there are in real life. It's just that on here they feel freer to be insulting because they can get away with it. EP is a great place for the bullies, the pervs, and the crude and rude to express themselves. <br />
If they really bug you, you can flag them. Technically, there are guidelines for EP behavior. If enough members flag 'em, the answer gets tossed. <br />
Sorry you haven't had a warmer welcome. I guess you might as well know what you're in for on here. <br />
There are some pretty worthwhile people too. <br />
;)

Best Answer

only 3?.. oh what i wouldn't give ... to be spat at in the face....

Best Answer

Baby...you just had to say ;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Get a room.....

Best Answer

Some people are just angry due to being constipated half of their life.

Best Answer

Some are jerks.<br />
Sorry about the insult.

Best Answer

We're a tactless bunch. Love, Ig xx. P. S. bite my crank

Best Answer

What's a crank??

Best Answer

If I tell you, it will only end up like this: ********

Best Answer

What's ********? Geesh....I'm so confused. :S

Best Answer

Can people get a biting grip on a crank? ;)

Best Answer

biting grip?.... oO

Best Answer

Why not ? :o)

Best Answer

I only use that term as my avi gives no clue that I'm female :o)

Best Answer

There are a lot of nice and helpful people on this site. Funny people,and nutty people, so take with it a grain of salt.

Best Answer

Those were idiotic rats *****. You are great and that's all there is to it.

Best Answer

Give it right back to em!

Best Answer

think of it as an initiation. Welcome to EP. At least you havent been hacked yet. =)

Best Answer

I am sorry......not all of the users here are like that

Best Answer

It's the internet.

Best Answer

True story!

Best Answer

its not just on e.p,im afraid some people do not have any commen sense or interest in the question so they tey and start an argument-small minded people-most of us are ok though<br />
mike

Best Answer

I'm afraid that EP is a lot like life... the jerks are EVERYWHERE! But the rest of us welcome you.

Best Answer

I try not to insult

Best Answer

people suck

Best Answer

Such a huge comments. I dont see any wrong with the people and what it always matter is how we communicate to them

Best Answer

As a general rule EP people are Exceptional People But as in all life situations we must endure the 10% ters

Best Answer

Some people are ***-wipes. Maybe one of those jerk-offs was an administrator who thinks that they are god-like and can control what you say or do. Mother f'rs. I want to kick their ***** out of the universe. The two others were probably friends of the website administrator and insulted you on his or her "godly" command. Was it a site that claims to be open to comments and has a disclaimer that says if you are sensitive or get "offended easily" not to join? If so, they need ape **** to rain down on their parade for sure. I have been there and done that and I hate fakers and liars. Especially if they mean to hurt people by doing so.

Best Answer

unfortunately people think they have to insult others because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i just ignore the ignorance

Best Answer