jewel789 jewel789 22-25, F 59 Answers Jan 28, 2012

Well it's like asking questions to everyone from every class, every maturity level and every age at one time. In the real world, we only speak to people we are interested in speaking to us on a mature level. On these sites, the population runs the whole gamut from dirt ball pig, to mature, wonderful people.

Best Answer

Pay no attention to the insulters. They are rude. I only saw one of the insults, and I told him it was rude and uncalled for. We aren't all like that. Be patient. Most of us are pretty nice people. You can find rude people wherever you go. Even at the corner store, right? Welcome. Happy to have you aboard.

Best Answer

There are just as many creeps on here as there are in real life. It's just that on here they feel freer to be insulting because they can get away with it. EP is a great place for the bullies, the pervs, and the crude and rude to express themselves.

If they really bug you, you can flag them. Technically, there are guidelines for EP behavior. If enough members flag 'em, the answer gets tossed.

Sorry you haven't had a warmer welcome. I guess you might as well know what you're in for on here.

There are some pretty worthwhile people too.

;)

Best Answer

only 3?.. oh what i wouldn't give ... to be spat at in the face....

Best Answer

Baby...you just had to say ;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Get a room.....

Best Answer

Some people are just angry due to being constipated half of their life.

Best Answer

Some are jerks.

Sorry about the insult.

Best Answer

We're a tactless bunch. Love, Ig xx. P. S. bite my crank

Best Answer

What's a crank??

Best Answer

If I tell you, it will only end up like this: ********

Best Answer

What's ********? Geesh....I'm so confused. :S

Best Answer

Can people get a biting grip on a crank? ;)

Best Answer

biting grip?.... oO

Best Answer

Why not ? :o)

Best Answer

I only use that term as my avi gives no clue that I'm female :o)

Best Answer

There are a lot of nice and helpful people on this site. Funny people,and nutty people, so take with it a grain of salt.

Best Answer

Those were idiotic rats *****. You are great and that's all there is to it.

Best Answer

Give it right back to em!

Best Answer

think of it as an initiation. Welcome to EP. At least you havent been hacked yet. =)

Best Answer

I am sorry......not all of the users here are like that

Best Answer

It's the internet.

Best Answer

True story!

Best Answer

its not just on e.p,im afraid some people do not have any commen sense or interest in the question so they tey and start an argument-small minded people-most of us are ok though

mike

Best Answer

Yout gotta have thick skin to be on EP. it is no place for the tender hearted or weak. If you cannot take it then do not bring it. You gotta be able to run with the big dogs and pee in the tall grass, as they say down South. These people will cut you to shreds if you let them, so you cannot fold like a card table but have to be able to stand and deliver.

But there are some very sweet people here as well that make it all worth while.

Best Answer

very true;

Best Answer

I'm afraid that EP is a lot like life... the jerks are EVERYWHERE! But the rest of us welcome you.

Best Answer

I try not to insult

Best Answer

people suck

Best Answer

Such a huge comments. I dont see any wrong with the people and what it always matter is how we communicate to them

Best Answer

As a general rule EP people are Exceptional People But as in all life situations we must endure the 10% ters

Best Answer