He died on the 7th June, it was peacful and unharmful, almost instant, in the brain. I didn't even get to say a goodbye.
LittleMissBritain LittleMissBritain 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 11, 2011

what should i do when the man i foll in love , tell me that i have serious of problems , when i am doing any thing to makes him happy then he tell me that i destroyed every thing.

Best Answer

so how did it happened? i'm sorry for your loss<br />
@fearlesspanda - time doesn't heal everything, it lessens the pain, i trust that you haven't felt real psychological pain or insanity. if anything time can also hurt you.

Best Answer

Wow! This happened a while back then. Today is 11th June. You didn't even mention anything till now. What can I say? Death happens. None of us can escape it. So don't feel too bad. It happens, alright? Sad that there's such thing called death, but there it is, bare naked for all to see.

Best Answer

my dear, aye it happened on the 7th but i didnt find out till yesterday last night over the phone

Best Answer

Just because you lost tHe man u were n love with doesn't. Mean that you r not capable of loving some one else keep ya self busy get a drink andget ur mind rite

Best Answer

hmm easier said than done, trust me

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear, but it's time to move on. As your lover I think he would wanted you to move on with your life and make the most out of it. He would wanted you to be happy

Best Answer

how can i be happy? how can i move on? hes gone, theres no hope anymore, i will always be his girlfriend. always.

Best Answer

Time heals everything

Best Answer