get a cat, it works for all the loonies who are shut in and have no life. better yet, get 40 cats and then you too can be reality tv star and show up on those hoarding shows or human society shows where they ram your door down and rescue all your cats.... think how much fun that will be?

Best Answer

Lol i would love a cat.. i was forced to get rid of my two cats that grew up with me after high school. Probably if I had cats I would be happier your right.

Best Answer

get off ya @ss <br />
get some $ex

Best Answer

Oh, my goodness, congratulations on quitting. (well, maybe not the job, but hey two out of three ain't bad) Now, with a clear head, you can do so much. Read. Write. Create something. Draw, go for a run, get out and enjoy the weather. Get a deck of cards and play solitaire. Just do something. Relax and enjoy your new found health and be happy. I don't smoke (anything) and I am never bored.

Best Answer

i am glad im in peace.. but its just TOO much peace.... i cant even play solitare everything feels boring... :(

Best Answer

find another job. :)

Best Answer

Easy...Quit the cigs and smoke more weed''<br />
Medmannnn

Best Answer

lmaooo

Best Answer

Why did you quit your job?

Best Answer

thanks everyone this is the first time i ever went on a site like this... i worked at a rly good catering place making at least $100 tip 4 easy work &amp; pay.. weekend job though.. lost sleep smoked bud .. whilee going to college for accounting.. so i decided **** cigs since wednesday.. i called my jobs and told them im not going back its only a distraction.. and after i smoked my last joint yesterday i looked into what it does to you... makes u moody wen u dont smoke.. and a lot of bad things.. basically the sooner the better.. 4 yrs.. got hooked in high school.. i dont regret anything but i dont know what to do with myself.. i dont have motivation for anything.. i just try getting by in a positive mood.. my family moved here from hungary to NY wasnt ever really able to connect socially... people love me.. but just its hard seeing whats real and whats not... i dont even want to go out and its friday lol idkk

Best Answer

im a heavy pot smoker and im motivated by it,roll one up and get outhere and stop blaming everything on yourself..who saideverything was easy..

Best Answer

Well, I think that maybe finding another job would be a good start. It would at least take away some of that alone time you will have all day. Maybe getting you up and being more alive than shut out inside your house all day. I don't know. Good luck to you though.

Best Answer

i agree with guitargirl 23 , get off ya butt and find another job instead of complaining and feeling sorry for yourself

Best Answer

thats how i am usually but.. i depended on it to live my life.. i cant depend on it anymore but nothing else makes me satisfied

Best Answer

getting another job is good or having sex yeah... but none of those are things that im looking for... i can honestly say i have no motivation i dont know what keeps a person running...

Best Answer

so what do you want to do other than sit on butt and mope allday

Best Answer

thanks for the goodluck i appreciate it if i go out all i do is spend money idk maybe i should go out to the country lmao

Best Answer

Okay, I see where your problem is. You have just quit all this in the last couple of days. You are still having withdrawal symptoms. This will pass. You are feeling the effects of NOT lighting up, not taking that first deep inhale. It is not going to be easy, but you are young and strong. Don't give up on you. Stick to it and you will feel much better after a week or two. It is always difficult in the beginning. But you can do this.

Best Answer

how can you spend money if you got no job

Best Answer

lmao noo i never mope this is the 1st time cus if i werent doin this id probably be staring at the wall

Best Answer

I'm assuming you are spending money and are okay with not working because your parents are taking care of you.

Best Answer

omg wow you have granted me peace lmao yeaaa it really is withdrawl sypmtoms... i thought maybe staying home for once living a peaceful lifestyle would help me feel better.. it drives me crazy though simple things like sitting down and talking to my family or friends are led with no motivation... i dont want to listen to music or have any care at all... weed messed me up =

Best Answer

yes weed has destroyed part of your life

Best Answer

well i have my own studio and savings but i dont really have much expenses im only going to school . i thought i might as well finish college faster and take out a loan instead of working my but off

Best Answer

unfortunatly

Best Answer

Weed doesn't do that mann

Best Answer