No I am not making this up. What do you think? Is it crazy? Is penmanship a gender biased word to you because the word men appears in it?
paclark paclark 31-35 12 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Education

You mean to tell me some gender bending women is bitching about this? Wow just wow. I don't care if you're gay straight or bi but this is really getting out of control.

Best Answer

They might want to abolish the word woman then because man is still in it. Lets call them knuckleheads instead.

Best Answer

obviously these people have too much time on their hands...

Best Answer

Don't they have anything better to worry about?

Best Answer

I think if Harvord can declare the use of Epic, viral, and various other words that have developed a new meaning thanks to the internet as a reason to instantly fail students that the world is just screwed already, so why not, change penmanship to hand writing, prove those tax dollars are hard at work doing nothing...Oh wait, it doesn't matter cause you can't control what people say. This just shows the lack of intellegence needed to work in politics.

Best Answer

What is this world coming to?

Best Answer

For ****'s sake.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous.

Best Answer