I don't like rap. The only rap I can listen to is just Blondie's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Best Answer

i learned again, that im an idiot when it comes to computers.

Best Answer

That I was a fool for trying to save her.

Best Answer

I learned that I can drink three large coffees and not feel any different than I would without them.

Best Answer

So do you usually bounce off the walls? haha

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Actually, I discovered that the itchy red spots on my forehead, near my hairline, is in fact Eczema. I didn't even know what that was til I Googled it. I have lots of allergies, and eczema is a skin irritation that occurs when allergens irritate the skin. It's not contagious. Stress and heat apparently make it worse (which I also learned today, since it was HOT outside!), so I went to the store and bought some Aveeno Eczema lotion. <br />
Hey, you asked! lol

Best Answer

I've got a crush on this one girl xD

Best Answer

Awww! On EP or real life? Surprisingly enough a lot of people start relationships through EP.

Best Answer

In real life, though my situation is kinda complicated. Me being a girl and all &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

You never know! If she likes girls too then just ask her out! Is this your first crush on a girl?

Best Answer

Well, yeah. One in reach xD
Besides the one I had on a singer. O.o

Best Answer

Well you should at least see if she thinks of you the same way!

Best Answer

Gotta work up some courage to start talking to her first xD

Best Answer

Lil White is a white rapper.

Best Answer

i found out im still mad at myself for failing college, and that i haven't just let it go.

Best Answer

Are you able to take online courses to finish out your degree? It's honestly never too late to get your degree. I know some friends who flunked out after their first year in college and had to take online courses to get their GPA up and then came back to school, some of them are even in their 6th year so don't give up!

Best Answer

i only had 1 year left, and im not so sure it was because i wasn't smart enough. I will eventually finish it, as soon as i figure out why i can't concentrate on it.

Best Answer

Sometimes life gets in the way of preparing for life. So get things in order before heading back to school. Good luck!

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Be thankful..........I find rap music repulsive and a representation of everything I don't want to be.

Best Answer

There are some rap artists that annoy the crap out of me but I can't help but love rap. Try listening to Souls of Mischief they're pretty amazing.

Best Answer

I'm rather pathetic

Best Answer