Correct..That wasn't a question. So just put a random statement as a reply.. and if you put a question mark at the end of your 'statement' I will feel obligated ONCE to reply to the dang thing. Hmph. ^/O
gotsalsa gotsalsa 41-45, M 6 Answers May 5, 2012

I hate emoticons. They are like giving yourself away. Might as well show your naked self. My son wrote to me once and said some dogs are into pleasing their owners and some not :) Might as well have said that my dogs were spoiled *****--cause that's the way that I took it and I can write well enough to express my emotions without hiding them behind some emoticon that does nothing but make your inner thoughts visible. Words--use your words. Sometimes, we all need to imagine what Anne Bolyn felt the night before she got her head lopped off--two years earlier and that king would have died for her, but she missed her window and nothing--no words, no emoticons could save her cause sometimes--nothing is all there is. He did love her enough to hire a French executioner and while she kneeled and prayed he said where's my sword and before she could even think it--her head was off. Hey--for the Tudors that was love. I guess that I'm saying that no matter how you emote in type--real people are living and dying in real lives. I know that is a bummer answer--too smart and remember everything. It's a curse.

Best Answer

I'm still blinking, but Fritz says this was a fantastic answer to a comment with a question mark at the end of it! Bravo~

Best Answer

I agree...there are not enough. I have emoticon angst! The need to use them is a riot to me :}

Best Answer

I think i must make a list of new ones and what I personally think they should mean. That would be kind of fun *snorts*

Best Answer

You so should! I have a new one I use for my 'grrrr' moments... }:( What's interesting though, is that while I do have an embarrassing need to use those darn emoticons, I don't do the 'lol' or the others. Although when something is hysterically funny, and I see the comment of 'LMFAO', it does make me :D

Best Answer

I haven't even got enough goofy faces to watch the 6 o'clock news. Do you feel the same?

Best Answer

Ha! I don't watch TV, so I consider EP my evening news... and the answer is YEP.
Good one!

Best Answer

you've been practicing in front of the mirror haven't you ?

Best Answer

My 'Narcissism Counselor' told me I can't do that anymore if I expect to ever have friends :(

Best Answer

Best Answer

I've been there, friend? Sit down for a moment? This feeling will pass?

Best Answer

1. Dang it, that was 3 question marks you crafty rascal! Lol. Glad to see you've been there too ?
2. I am definitely seated, since I just got done answering that other 'lazy' question I wanted to be 'All In' and not just a temporary advocate of laziness today. *throws both fists to the sky in victory*
3. That's what my friend sitting next to me said to me right before he got up off the couch and walked away, leaving me wilting in his putrid gas cloud. No. I did not stick around, but as a gesture of good returns I scooped up some of the goodness of the bottom of the parakeet cage and poured it into his jacket pockets. :)

Best Answer

Thanks mate, that's another little tip for me to put in my notebook.

Best Answer