BB1006 BB1006 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Try getting some counseling...you need to come to terms with what happened and with the choices you've made. Not sure why you chose to have an abortion but it sound very difficult to deal with emotionally, I really hope you find peace within your self.

Best Answer

Dont mean to sound unkind but how can it be a loss if you choose to do it?

Best Answer

Try walking in someone else's shoes just once. Seriously.

Best Answer

It wasn't what I wanted. Sure, I made the choice to do it in the end, but I wanted my baby. If you are confused you can read my story. it pains me to know i made the choice I made.

Best Answer

Look it was a choice , I am not being unsympathetic but how can it be a loss if the person chooses to do it..There IS always another option no matter how hard it may be..Now go away & save some stupid dumb farm animal you silly woman , oops I see your a veggie well that explains a lot.

Best Answer

Cant read your story as your page has blocked me but again I am not being unkind just giving my opinion regardless if lipbloss likes it or not..

Best Answer

if the situation wasnt right, your doing the best thing you can do for yourself an your baby,bringing a child into this world without the ablitly to be able too care for it is just hard on the child an the mother one day one the situation is right you will have a beautiful child an it will feel right an youll want too keep it, youll know it was meant too be. :)

Best Answer

Yeah, that sounds like reasonable justification for murder.

Best Answer

the world waay over populated as it is not too mention if you arnt ready to handle caring after a child an giving up alot then it hurts the child and the mother get your fuckking head out of your *** its the choice of the person whos having the baby its what there going through that matters not your unrealistic views.

Best Answer

Hey, I understand the question was posted like four months ago but was just wondering how you're holding up? Im new to the website with something of a similar story and I completely understand how you feel.

But, think of it like this...

You had an abortion. Yes. Embrace it and process it, dont harbour it. You did it for a reason. NOT because you are a murderer (in reference to that **** that commented) and NOT because you are selfish or whatever. In fact, the complete opposite...

Bringing a baby into the world requries a lot and not all of us, at the time of pregnancy have the means to do that. So in actual fact, the selfish thing would have been to bring a baby into the world where you would have struggled because if you would have struggled, that baby would have struggled too.

A lot of people told me I was a bad person for doing what I did and for a long time I believed them. Until recently, and it took me three years to realise this, I am not a bad person. If you think that to yourself, every time you feel sad or guilty, eventually you'll feel better.

Try writing it all down, like a diary. It really helps. I did it in 10 letters to 'my baby', one for each month I would have been pregnant and then one month after. I still have them all and it really really helped me.

I hope this helps, even just a little bit. You world hasn't ended. You'll be okay. And when you do become a mother, you will be the best possible mother you can be. Stay strong!

Best Answer

Did you ask your baby to forgive you for murdering her in any of those "letters"?

Best Answer

Blotting out an innocent life tends to have an impact on you.

I suggest coming to terms with your decision and why you decided it first. Reconcile yourself with the fact that you cannot change what you have done. Don't think of it how the baby must feel, if you believe in an afterlife, that will only trip you up.

Best Answer

Have the doc get you some bezo's till the hormones balance out.

Best Answer

Good day to Everyone!

It is 11:27 p.m., February 17, 2011, Thursday - The Spirit Of The Father is upon me.

The Father now speaks to everyone.

'Keep writing, My child. For those of you who have committed abortions ... I want to speak to you. Many of you have already said to yourselves that you are going to take the chip, because you will be left behind for giving a doctor permission to kill your baby. But, My child, My daughter, My loving daughter, My beautiful daughter, that is nothing more than a lie from satan, My enemy. Listen to Me, My daughter! Your child, and some of you it is 'your children' for many of you have had multiple abortions ... My daughter, your child is with Me in My Kingdom. Yes, Tracy, I will let you get some rest, in a moment. Keep writing, My child, for I shall bless you for all the work you have done for Me, My daughter. My children, listen to Me! Your children are with Me here in My beautiful most magnificent Kingdom and have been since their death in your bellies. For I would not allow the grave of Hell to contain them - for they did not deserve such. You see, My children, My aborted children, your aborted babies, are the innocent so therefore they get My Best of Everything in My Kingdom. They love you, My daughters. And they love you just like I, your Father Jesus Christ/Yeshuah, do. Yes, My daughters and sons - your aborted babies are here with Me in Heaven and have always been since their physical deaths. And I want to tell you something, My children. When I allowed your children to be conceived, at the moment of conception, they were given souls - by Me. So yes, My daughters and sons - your children were in fact living humans. Keep writing, My daughter. Don't stop. My children, you do not know this, but I have actually had your children, your children who you aborted, to visit you on Earth. You just did not know this, for I did not allow it to be so! They desired so greatly to see you, that I permitted My angels to take them, to bring them down to Earth so they could visit with you and see you face to face and hear your voice and even speak to you. You just did not know of this. "How is this so?", you ask. My child, think back to a time where you were at a friend's house for a baby shower or a child's birthday party and a little girl or little boy came to you with a big smile on his or her face and began speaking to you, but as soon as you turned your head they were no where to be found. You even got up and searched for that little boy or that little girl, for some of you ... those little boys or little girls or little boy and little girl ... but, you were able to find them NOT. You even went to the host of the party and told them the names of these little children, but just as quickly as you asked they told you that no such children by the names you just gave them were at the party. YES! My children you were not dreaming, those events really happened to you and it is

Best Answer

by My will. You children, some of you think I am so small of a God that there are just certain things I can't do. But, do not fool yourselves. (Tracy here speaking: I feel the Father smiling here.) For I am a GREAT God, and I am a FEROCIOUS God. For it is I, who is The Lamb Of The Tribe Of Judah. It is I, who is the LION, coming back as a lion. You see, My children, there is nothing too difficult for Me to do ... for I can do the impossible. I allowed Moses to turn water into blood. It was I who allowed Moses to part the Red Sea and save millions of lives by crossing the bottom of the ocean while the waters became like mile high walls - only to come roaring down on My enemies with their horses to be drowned away with the sea. Yes! My children, to all of you ... the wheels of chariots that have been found, by photograph, at the bottom of this sea ... yes, the event really did happen. Yes! It took place - for I allowed it so! Now, My children whom have committed abortions ... know that I love you and I want you here with Me in My Kingdom when I sound My shofar! Yes, I do! Why did I do such with your children? Because I love them so - that's why. And they deserved to see the parents whom they never received the chance to grow with while on Earth. But, that did not stop this love for you. For you see, My children, My dear children ... when a child, an embryo is conceived, I allow love ... I place love in their spirit and that never leaves them. My children, even when your aborted babies come here to My Kingdom they already have love in their hearts.

12:08 a.m. - I'm not writing from the brain, I'm writing from My spirit and The Father's spirit has fallen on My spirit. For the word says, 'For I am joined with Your spirit.'* This is why we are to flee fornication/************ for when we fornicate/********** we sin against

Best Answer

our own bodies and in turn offend the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. For it is our bodies that are the temples of God. Amen. 12:11 a.m.**

Keep writing, My child. And this love that they have is had for all - Me, My Father, My Angels, The Saints Of Old, Heaven's animals, and even their parents

12:13 a.m. - Yes, My daughter. Your grandmother is with Me and sees you, and is proud of you for growing close to Me. As I've allowed this so. She has seen you, for you were her living grandchild and she did not live to see you grow into adulthood. 12:15 a.m.**

who aborted them. My children, come with Me, now. For you can't hold unforgiveness against yourselves forever! For by doing so, you shall not enter My Kingdom. Yes! Just as I do not tolerate unforgiveness held by My children against others ... I do not tolerate

Best Answer

unforgiveness held by My children against themselves. Now, My children, come unto Me, now, and ask Me to heal your aching hearts by taking away the unforgiveness that you have against yourselves. Accept Me as your Lord and Savior and recognize that I died on the cross to save you from your sins. And after this, My children, you shall be with Me in My Kingdom for all eternity. I love you, so!'

- Your God, Love, and Savior,
Yeshuah

Best Answer

Completion of dictation of The Father's speaking was at: 12:22 a.m., February 18, 2011, Friday.

*1 Corinthians 6:17
** This is an absolute first that The Father has had me to dictate for Him this way, as there are never breaks 'here and there' within words from Him. Again, this is an absolute first.

DISCLAIMER: I, Tracy S. Thompson, am not a Minister of the His' Word. I, Tracy S. Thompson, do not have the gift of Bilocation. I am just a watching and praying Christian (though Messianic in practice by faith and observance of Jewish customs) desperate to make the Rapture (do not want to be left behind) and whom Yahushuah, ha Mashiach has blessed with revelations. If you are in doubt on the information contained herein this note, please consult with our Father (Himself) and the Holy Bible.

Best Answer

Do with all the information (above) as you choose.

P.S. - After the Rapture, life on Earth is going to be BAD.

- Tracy S. Thompson

Best Answer

It's human to feel guilty after committing murder.

Best Answer

Have a read about Post Abortion Stress Syndrome or PASS. There are some great non-political and non-religious forums online where women struggling after their abortion can come to heal. They really helped me, as I couldn't afford counseling.

Best Answer

I had some counseling after mine that was very helpful and I think that the most helpful thing she had me do was bring in some of the things thta I had help on to (an ultrasound and free booties from a crisis center) and say a proper goodbye. Even knowing that you've done what was best for you and perhaps for the would-be child as well, it is a deep grief that will get easier with time, but there may always be little triggers.

Best Answer

Did she also make you ask your baby to forgive you for murdering her?

Best Answer

I did not have a baby and I have not murdered anyone, so I think you have commented on the wrong question. This is a question about dealing with the loss of a zygote. If you are looking for child murderers you can start with people who actually have children.

Best Answer

Aww, go with your feelings and take your time working through it.....and if the sadness doesn't let up, please see your doctor.

Hugs

Best Answer

This is so hard.We woman have been told it's our right but tell that to your body. tell that to your emotions..it's a loss after it happens and you find this out.When" it all goes wrong" is it done to a man ...no How very easy for them and yet woman must not feel what our bodies are meant to do even after it's ripped away.

Best Answer

I agree completely. I knew it wasn't completely what i wanted, but I didn't really realize the toll on my body emotionall, mentally, and physically would be this difficult

Best Answer

You should try talking with a counselor.

Best Answer