Just think, $7,000 a week for as long as you live. What would you do? How would it change your life?
Stereoguy Stereoguy 46-50, M 15 Answers Oct 4, 2013 in Community

I'd have a heart attack and die ! So I'd never get a penny :-(

Best Answer

Lol!! The story of our life's.

Best Answer

I'd have so much fun giving money to people I wanted to. And I'd quit work, travel, visit people, play...

Best Answer

Get a new house and maybe set myself up a recording studio.

Best Answer

Pay more attention to staying healthy for starters.

Best Answer

What would I do with $7,000.00 a week for life. I will be so happy of joy cause I have a lot of thing to do haven't done yet. first of all I will say thank you to god for a miracle. now what can I do with this big money , I will pay my credit card and I will buy a house , car, pay my bill, save some for my daughter going to college. and I will helping some childreens have health problem, some peoples don't have no food , no clothe , I could do a lots with these money , investement. I keep trying day by day . I hoping oncle pchsearch&win come to my door that would be awesome for me. Good look everyone.

Best Answer

Lose at least half of it to taxes.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

would spay and neuter any animal i came upon and rehome the strays/ pay off some bills and move to the country.

Best Answer

Pretty much whatever I wanted.

Best Answer

Make sure I never ran out of weed

Best Answer

I would develop a killer cocaine addiction

Best Answer