Me and my mom didint really get along, and so i had to run away at about 9PM to call my dad to pick me up because me and my mom got into a really bad fight. So my mom just kinda gave up with me and i live with my dad now. But when ever someone asks me why i switched schools i just kinda shrug and say, "My parents are divorced and me and my mom didint really get along.... so i came to live with my dad." But then they ask why we didint get along, and i just kinda shrug cause i dont tell people 'bout my mom unless i really trust them. I tell you people in some of my older questions because you guys dont know who i am in the real world. But how could i tell them that i dont wanna talk about me and my mom fighting, in a nice way? I dont like saying, "I dont wanna talk about it." Because then i sound all self pitty. And i hate that feeling. Advice?
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 16-17, F 12 Answers May 2, 2012

just tell them your parents decided for you to live with your dad a while so he can have time with you too

Best Answer

tell them you have to go to that school or your parole anklet goes off...

Best Answer

Imagine their faces then XD

Best Answer

just tell them it was your choice.

Best Answer

Just say I've decided to live with my dad for a bit just to try something new then leave it at that. And they won't even know about you and your mum so they won't be able to ask

Best Answer

Just tell them that you had been living with your mom in that past and you thought it would be good to spend some time with your dad.

Best Answer

I heard this was a great school so was excited to come here, so tell me all the stuff that you wish someone had told you when you got here......

Best Answer

Say, "Stuff happens" and change the subject.

Best Answer

tell you your parents are divorced you moved with your dad because you wanted to see your dad more.

Best Answer

Come up with a creative, off the wall, crazy unbelievable story, so unbelievable that everyone will know you are joking, and tell that instead. They will be so distracted from their laughter they will likely not pry.

Best Answer

LIE!!! <br />
if its a new school you gotta ask how well do you really know theese ppl take time to learn who you can really trust . thats why i say lie about it until you can find someone like that , and once the new wears off of you in their eyes the subject will drop completely<br />
just make sure its something easy to remember but still be creative a humorous approach will anly last for so long with ppl you see everyday

Best Answer