Clingy as in constantly touching me all the time, staring at me all the time (even while I sleep). I can't seem to take a **** in peace. I've tried telling him its taking awhile for me to adjust since I've lived and been alone for so long. I just want to be able to leave the house without answering a million questions.
ChocSwurl ChocSwurl 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

it may be easy to say so, however, he would be exceedingly offended by it. <br />
at this point, he may be so in love with you that he really enjoys being with you or just staring at you. <br />
since you decided to move in with the individual, you have to try to adjust as well. tell him you may feel a little awkward since you have been alone for some time. <br />
but try to understand him as well. <br />
also, try to secure him further. a clingy person turns out to be clingy sometimes because of "insecurity"; he may feel he would lose you eventually and so he would try to make the best of whatever he is experiencing right now

Best Answer

well, give him some job to do.. that will make him engaged.. otherwise kiss him , smile at him n close the door.. tell him that ul be back after completing sm work.. dont entertain his clinginess

Best Answer

He sounds pretty controlling - you might have to stop living with him - and going with him, too! Codependency destroys many relationship and you have to be watchful that it isnt getting worse

Best Answer

Sometime we have to pick your own time to fight. Just make sure it one you do not mine losing to win. Best wishes

Best Answer

seems like a bit of an insecurity issue. If the clinginess doesn't subside after a while, you might need to re think the decision you made to move in together. It could be though that he's just really happy and excited about it.

Best Answer

simply tell him the following in the best way you think it will get thru to him (hint sex usually is a good treat), "STOP BEING SUCH A ******* ****** AND GET A JOB YOU PIECE OF ****! LEARN ABOUT SOME PERSONAL SPACE YOU MAMAS BOY OR I WILL KICK YOU THE **** OUT AND PUT YOUR NAME IN THE DICTIONARY UNDER *****!!!" ... or you know some variant of such ... and then let the sex ensue!

Best Answer

sit him down and tell him straight...there's a saying that's worth it's weight in gold..."start off as you mean to carry on"

Best Answer