Just started my own business and I've had only 1 person purchase in 2 1/2 months how or where can I get more clientele? It's a new cosmetic company under 2 years old some presenters are making a lot it's all through social media or I can do my own panties/selling on the side.
lbarnes88 lbarnes88 26-30, F 10 Answers Jun 10 in Community

do some networking to show your stuff around - free samples? advertising etc

Best Answer

It may be your products at fault. Are all your cosmetics 100% pure CAUSTIC SODA?

Best Answer

They are great products there selling so fast were at the top of mlm companies

Best Answer

Look for popular people on youtube or instagram to test you things out & share with followers. Go out to malls, hand samples out. Plan a good promo event since you are experienced.

Best Answer

People purchase products and services that they feel they need or want. What makes your products different from others?

Best Answer

Ours are made of the highest quality ingredients and naturally based some %100 natural also cruelty free and many other great qualities... maybe it just takes time :) have you heard of Younique? I'm an independent younique presenter that's what I do...

Best Answer

Yes. The company is based on a pyramid scheme where you are a salesperson and your "sponsor" makes money based on your efforts. At some point, you will be "urged" to bring others into sales. Multilevel marketing, as it is politely called, rarely provides real income to most at the sales level. Younique products, in general are not fulfilling a recognized "want" or "need" to female consumers. If the products were, you would have no problem just sitting back and taking orders. You could have the best products ever made. But, if there is no market for them, the company will fail,

Best Answer

hehe... panties. <br />
Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Home parties work for many businesses.

Best Answer

More advertising would be a start. It will cost initially but in the long-term you could potentially profit; if it manages to draw clients in. Plenty of exposure is what should help, and competitive prices.

Best Answer

Advertise like crazy. Listen too, never know if someone will mention how they need something your selling. Also use the produce, it can be a good conversation topic.

Best Answer

Make flyers post them through people's doors.

Best Answer

I just finished printing some :) I'm doing that too... I need a way to bring in people who would want to host a virtual party I figured I'd already have a lot of women booked because of earning free product for hosting but nope nothing yet :/

Best Answer