AmberLovesRabbits AmberLovesRabbits 13-15, F 14 Answers Feb 2 in Health

and your point is???

Best Answer

Nothing just high nd bored...i was only wondering about it since im thinking alot rite now

Best Answer

oh ok

Best Answer

Robotripping? That didn't do much for me. I didn't even get that high and ended up with the squirts. It shouldn't kill you though

Best Answer

Yea i know ive done my research...besides,im heavy set anyway,so a thin person would probably have an issue but i dnt think i will

Best Answer

I know im already seeing stuff,i feel my heart beat on my anus,im really warm,my head feels heavy,im thirsty,nauseous.everything around me is lagging,and i can barely walk without literally tripping! Lol its so fun

Best Answer

Haha kool dude

Best Answer

and yet you are typing pretty good......and spelling isn't the worst I've seen.....Hmmm

Best Answer

Because my phone has auto correct

Best Answer

I know this one time i was hallucinating that this black guy was eating soup in my closet...and then i found out tht he was Bill Cosby

Best Answer

Attention wh00re

Best Answer

No i'm not,just wondering if i'll die.but no prob,at least i'll die high

Best Answer

No, you're literally gonna die.

Best Answer

I hope you overdose. Dumbass. Just get some cannabis and quit being immature.

Best Answer

I hope so too :)

Best Answer

The biggest danger is that you stop breathing while passed out or get liver failure. The other danger is that you hurt yourself while stumbling around. I have found that I throw up before I can get close to the mld (minimum lethal dose). You will also have to take more each time as you will build up a resistance

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer

Well that was absolutely not very smart.....don't do that again. Your brain isn't even developed...you don't want to be this stupid forever.

Best Answer

go ask your parents O.o

Best Answer

NO,they cant know,they think im a goodie girl who does no wrong

Best Answer

I smell bullchit

Best Answer

Im serious...i took 3 bottles of Robitussin gel caps,and each bottle has 20 of them.so do the math...

Best Answer

...Go to the hospital. I don't think that's healthy.

Best Answer

nice knowing you

Best Answer

nope.....

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer