thomasedwin thomasedwin 46-50, M 10 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I think that it would be interesting to know if Dr. Ozz is telling the truth about his OWN health age. He doesn't look all THAT great to me...

Best Answer

77.8 and I'm already 82. I beat the odds, yea !

Best Answer

Where do I find this test?

My body age is probably more than my actual age, but in my mind I am much younger than my actual age. What is worse being old in the body and young in the mind and heart, or being old in the mind and having a fit and young body?

Best Answer

Just google doctor ozz's health age test. It's much worse to bo young in mind and heart and have an old body because people dont rely care about the person no mater what they say they only care about looks and money, If your old and poor than your pretty much out of luck.

Best Answer

Half the time i feel 90

Best Answer

Minus -10

Best Answer

Probably 107.

Best Answer

That's a really long test.... the short version on Oprah's page says I'm at least 5 years younger than my 44 years.

Best Answer

apparently I'd taken this test before, just had to update it... says I'm 42, two whole years younger. LOL

Best Answer