badgirlbee badgirlbee 18-21, F 80 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

Don't worry about getting old<br />
Worry about not getting older.<br />
Age is just number <br />
That life

Best Answer

At 20.... lol, you've got a long way to go. You probably already feel old in a sense. Look back at the mid-teens and see how they look like dumb kids? When you get to be 30 you'll look back at 20 and feel the same way. At about ten years or so from now you'll start to really feel your maturity if you're wise, then life starts to become fun again in a brand-new way... just like right now.

Best Answer

I started to feel old a few years ago, maybe 3 or 4. (I am in my 60s.) Think of old as being something like 70 or 80. Don't do what some folks I knew did when they were young: started panicking and feeling old when they hit 40 or even 30!

Best Answer

20! I graduated college on my birthday (when I turned 20) I swear after that day I feel more responsible now that you have to look for a career and start building your future!

Best Answer

9? 10. 11???<br />
Dont know but have felt 72 for many decades. Sigh.

Best Answer

When I was 15 I went too see The Wedding Singer. Adam Sandler's character says, "Say hi to your brother Tito for me." I knew who he meant but 14 year old girls behind me didn't. That was about 18 years ago. Age doesn't bother me anymore

Best Answer

Im 54 and im not old yet!<br />
Steve

Best Answer

21 because that was the age I could legally have alcohol. I actually rarely drink now because it's not as fun as it was when I was 18 or 19 since I'm not really getting away with something anymore, lol!

Best Answer

I never felt old until someone I dearly loved died. I watched cancer prematurely take her life. I felt my own mortality & felt old @ 57.

Best Answer

I knew when i hit 30 life would really begin... when you're young there just seems to be so much expectation of what you are doing, who you are doing, when are you doing...no 30s are best because you don't have to care about social constructs... it is 40 that i'm afraid of... especially because I'm still single...

Best Answer

I hv also turned 20.& i feel the same .lolz

Best Answer

In December when I turned 26. I wanted my Bachelors by the time I was 25, and kids by 27. Now I just starting school and kids aren't in the picture anymore. Nothing went according to plan.

Best Answer

I'm 61 and still waiting. <br />
PS. The older you get, the better it is. Shhh don't tell anyone.

Best Answer

What? 20s a sexy age

Best Answer

I felt too young until I was 30. Then I stopped getting carded every time I went to buy whiskey, stopped getting pulled over by cops all the time. Then, when I was 33, I had my first muscle cramps, my first sore back and the first time I had to get pants an inch wider in the waist. But I still messed around with 18 or 19 year old girls, played in a rock band and drove like a maniac. I'm just starting to slack off on that now. Whew!

Best Answer

No matter how old you get your spirit will always be young even when your body starts to sag...

Best Answer

I started feeling old at 25, it scared me a little, i went through a low mood phase because of it. I'm 30 now and feel low about it again. I have a fear of getting old. I act like a teenager, still suck my thumb, have toys and sleep with dolls. I'll never grow up.

Best Answer

Feeling old, or simply aging, is about mind over matter: If you don't mind it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

When people at EP started calling me an old man. But then again, to a 13 year old anyone over 30 must be ancient.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with being old. Life goes on and we all get older...

Best Answer

when bills started approaching ma door

Best Answer