its my birthday huh..i wish i die!...i wish..everymoment
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 14 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

Good luck, god doesn't exist!

Best Answer

Unless you know your past live,you will never get an answer to this question and there are reasons why nature puts a screen on the past lives.You could not even live the present live and this has become such a burden,what to say about the past live,one is bound to go mad.

Best Answer

we all arrived on this planet with sealed orders...the process of life allows us to prepare for and accomplish the predetermined goals we had set out to do, prior to our incarnation....stop looking without for the answers...you must go within...search your soul...experience pure Being...and allow your purpose to find and unfold through you...you are a spiritual Being in human form.....live life from the inside out....

Best Answer

For you to realize you're not the image you have made of yourself.

Best Answer

If you are depressed and suicidal, you need to see a physician immediately and more than likely get on medication. I take medication for depression and I am NEVER suicidal anymore! Life is good when we feel better.

Best Answer

just shut up!

Best Answer

Oh, happy birthday

I can courier you some roses if you want, but I would need your address at least for that :)

maybe getting wished by real people instead of virtual people would make ya feel better.

Best Answer

God does everything for a reason. You may not understand it and you may not like it but you were made for something. Don't give up.

Best Answer

I love you :))

Best Answer

you will in due time,trust me.don't rush it.go celebrate and do for some one.will make you happy.

Best Answer

well, perhaps you should go out and do something to distract yourself if it's that bad

Best Answer

If god has outlook, he probably doesn't check his inbox.

Best Answer

stop crying and go find out. :] happy birthday!

Best Answer

dont wish me ..i hate this day..please

Best Answer

no

Best Answer