You do not have to look at someone's eyes to talk.... All you have to do is talk and as you get more confidence you might look at their face once in a while. I know for a fact that guys will listen or at least pretend to listen if you have a nice body. I didn't really mean that. lol

Best Answer

My autistic son has the same problem. <br />
We tell him too look at the persons nose. Most people think they are being looked in the eye and they are not.

Best Answer

Practice on friends and relatives, stare into their eyes, hold their eyes with yours, even strangers on the street, look into their eyes, it might feel creepy at first, but after while it'll become a non-issue for you and looking into people's eyes will hold no fear for you whatsoever. Give it a try.

Best Answer

Talk and do not look at them.

Best Answer

You're afraid of looking at people looking at you because it means they're judging you and that's a lot of pressure. All you need to remember is that most people have unrealistic expectations, you're not required to be perfect. Being a good speaker takes practice and most importantly confidence. Confidence is the realization that you're going to do what you're going to do and most likely you're going to screw it up and/or offend some jacka$$ at some point (so so what pretty much). You probably want everyone to like you deep down, that in itself is an unrealistic expectation, so take a moment before you socialize (and after) to throw that expectation out the window. Trust me, it's better to just be what you are. With that mindset you should be able to look anyone in the eyes and not give a hoot.

Best Answer

Huh? what your wardrobe malfunction or something? their eye? wtf?

Best Answer

well nun of my friends mine that i dont do that for some reason, i get nerves when i do like there judging me or something and i hate when one person is behind me and one in front of me and if they they are talking about me it creaps me out O_o but for u to get over this fear just force ur self to do thats how i got over a lot of fears and soon it will be like nothin to u haha

Best Answer

sunglasses

Best Answer

I alrady have a sunglasses

Best Answer