I cannot express how grateful I am to my parents for never giving up on me no matter what I put them through. When I look back I cannot believe they stood by me, condemned my behaviour without condemning me and stuck up for me when nobody else wanted to know.

Best Answer

Thanks! High Five right back... But when they are yours you don't remember these types of days, am I right? My kiddo takes up all of "my time" but then I realize time with him is the new "my time" like where else would I rather be?

Best Answer

...I completely understand what you are saying...I spend lots of family time with these kids...I am an "Auntie"...but, it is very different with the parents gone & then it's just them & me....they DO BECOME your time...and this is just how it is...the little one just came down stairs...all smiles & full of love...wants to watch his Saturday programs...LOL...so damn cute!...Bless you, KeeleyKool...must be so wonderful being a mom...

Best Answer

Thank you. Imagine the culture shock for me, I was 45 no children, I married my wife with five little children, then we added two of our own. Now I have a 1 1/2 year old grandson with us and expecting our granddaughter in two months. I'm here with you, I praise all parents that actually take an interest in their children and love them unconditionally.

Best Answer

/high five

Best Answer