I'm sorry I failed you all when you me for help, I did the best I could but my best isn't good enough anymore. I tried, I tried so hard to fix things but how can I? How can I smile through this? The truth is; I can't. Is it possible to smile when I'm going through something like this? I'm sorry for all those times I made you cry instead of laugh, because I tried to lighten the dark mood that you were in. I said I'd always be there when you needed a shoulder to cry on, and I said that we would have time to work things out in the end, but I lied... I'm sorry I had to say goodbye like this, and I'm sorry I let you all down. But most of all; I'm sorry that I broke my promise that I would help you... My last words to you all are: Stay strong warrior, and soon you will stand tall like a skyscraper
Error404nameunknown Error404nameunknown 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 2 in Community

You didn't fail anyone. You are still young. Relax and love life while you still can.

Best Answer

I have, more than you will ever know

Best Answer

If you need someone to talk to, I am right here! You're not going anywhere... stay please

Best Answer

Thank you but talking wont help. Not this time

Best Answer

Why not? Are you so so fed up. ..then you might as well try telling a stranger. ...

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

whats wrong hon ???

Best Answer

...i like your username :V

Best Answer

goodbye can i have all the chocolate while ur gone :P

Best Answer

Yes take it all.

Best Answer

takes u and eat u u look like chocolate :o

Best Answer

You're not committing suicide are you?

Best Answer

Honestly, i dont know yet

Best Answer

Don't. Look up Andrea Gibson performing "Madness Vase" on YouTube. Just one more day...

Best Answer

I've read it before. It was nice to read

Best Answer

Are you leaving? :|

Best Answer

Yeah i guess this is it

Best Answer

No, no. Please don't

Best Answer

Im sorry

Best Answer

Well, I guess this is it... Then

Best Answer