amoot amoot 36-40, F 13 Answers Sep 2, 2010

Lack of passion?<br />
Lack of iron in your blood?<br />
Lack of love?<br />
Lack of self-confidence?<br />
Lack of potassium?<br />
A particular issue you are avoiding facing?<br />
Lack of someone to love, somewhere to be and a sense of belonging?<br />
CHASE AN ANSWER - you could be doing something GREAT instead....

Best Answer

look up sleep disorders if you don't think that it could be any of those consider depression or another illness mention it to your doctor get some bloodwork done. Make a list of all your symptoms your diet and daily activities to narrow it down.

Best Answer

I don't think you have a sleeping disorder. It sounds more like you prefer for your brain to be 'off'. Maybe reality stinks. Whatever the case I do hope you find help.

Best Answer

This can be so very true. When life stinks, it is hard to get motivated and face reality. Sometimes, I think we get burned out and want to tune out.

Best Answer

Most likely depression, probably in combination with lack of proper nutrients. I do this too, I'm depressed, but I refuse to get help, I want to get through it med-free

Best Answer

hi sstem89 and everyone else. i found out why i was sleeping all the time. my thyroid finally went down. I have hashimoto's thyroiditis.

Best Answer

Cause ur GAY! ******* Queer.

Best Answer

Depression or a low-grade infection--or both. What's the rest of your life like?

Best Answer

commongroundseekr is more correct. There is nothing you have said that definitively narrows your sleep problem down to depression. It could be either physiological or psychological and the possibilities are many, including things that aren't officially considered sleep disorders. If you don't get any good answers from your doctor, you might want to try seeing a naturopath.<br />
For me, taking large amounts (24 grams daily) of MSM took care of both my pain and fatigue. I can't begin to say what you need, but keep searching, I'm sure there is an answer for you.

Best Answer

What uv described,had happenned to me before.Depression,loss of motivation and altered sleep time are the main factors. Else,have yourself checked. There's a disorder called narcolepsy,in which the brain lacks hypocretin to regulate awakeness.If none of those mentioned applied,who could deny that a good sleep is bliss.

Best Answer

I agree with sstem

Best Answer

Because when you are sleeping you are free from the stresses of life. Comfortable and warm safe and secure in your bed.

Best Answer