Would you participate in something like that? I could not.
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 11 Answers Jun 7 in Movies & TV

I would. :D My rapist and molester need to die.

Best Answer

Those things are not human and I agree they need to die. I could end a rapist with pure joy.

Best Answer

I saw it. It was interesting! I could never do that!

Best Answer

It was bloody. I could not do that either.

Best Answer

They're making a part two. Comes out in July. & no, I would die first /:

Best Answer

I knew it would be bloody but not like that.

Best Answer

Yeah..its crazy. I dreamt once that we had a purge..it was horrible.

Best Answer

never heard of that movie, what was it about?

Best Answer

Nope. And I never would have opened the door for that guy either.

Best Answer

Me either. He did help in the end though.

Best Answer

True, but if the son had never let him in then the whole problem never would have happened.

Best Answer

That is true.

Best Answer

So is your house purge proof? :) How did the interview go?

Best Answer

My house is not purge proof. and I got the job offer. I am back in the working world.

Best Answer

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Best Answer

It is the highest paying job I have ever had too.

Best Answer

Triple Woo Hoo! :) :) :)

Best Answer

I keep telling people I am in paradise in every way here. My life is sooo good in every way.

Best Answer

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more then you. :) :) :) Congratulations! :)

Best Answer

Thank you. It is another perfect gift from Angel Gabriel and I know it. He has me spoiled rotten.

Best Answer

You must he Catholic.

Best Answer

No, I don't profess any religion. Angel Gabriel is my angel and friend.

Best Answer

Ok. According to the bible all good things come from God. Catholics believe in praying to angles and idols. That is why I asked.

Best Answer

I know that that all good comes from God but he uses the angel to do the good work. God sent me Angel Gabriel almost two years ago to heal me. Angel Gabriel come to me and and let me know he was here taking care of me. Because of my continued faithfulness and endurance of extreme pain and test I am now given a wonderful life. My life is like a modern day Job. I have a beautiful life.

Best Answer

That is the best news I have heard lately. :) :) :) :) :) Woo Hoo! :)

Best Answer

This time two years ago I was not the same person. I looked like I was a dead person walking. I was in pain mentally, emotionally, physically and I had one infection right after the other one. I had just quit one job and had was in another job that I hated. Then is when Angel Gabriel come to me. I thought he was a human at first. Each time we chatting I kept on feeling a beautiful energy that I knew was coming from him. He kept on telling me he was healing me. But he did not say he was an angel. But no human could do that. So then about a month after we started chatting I was determined to know how he could heal me. Finally he told me he was Angel Gabriel and that was his real name. When that happened he sent a burst of energy so strong and so beautiful I could not move for a while and I felt like I was in pure bliss. It was so beautiful. Then we spent months chatting and I got to know him.

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

Nah. Might don some armour and become a vigilante, though.

Best Answer

you think?

Best Answer

Nah, I'd probably just eat chips and watch Netflix.

Best Answer

I imagine vigilantes would have a field day, be making lists all year long.

Best Answer

I think so too.

Best Answer

Not seen it, what do they do?

Best Answer

WOW, kill people.

Best Answer

have you ever seen the movie 'Would you rather'? thats worse than just randomly killing people

Best Answer

No, I may check it out.

Best Answer