GodsLovedMan GodsLovedMan 41-45, M 15 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Good for you! Finding some already. Hope you find someone who loves you for the sweet, loving man you are!!

Best Answer

Thank you! Just wanting the "real thing". I still care about you; but somehow we never could quite "make it click", somehow.....go figure! :-/

Best Answer

I understand. That's quite unfortunate.

Best Answer

REALLY unfortunate! I haven't even cried about this loss, yet! All bottled up inside me.....

Best Answer

What woman wouldn't want that? I know that's one thing I'm getting tired of lately. I hope you find some responses worth reading. You caught my attention.

Best Answer

Thanks for supporting him.

Best Answer

Glad I did, INOAH. :-)
Been a rough week for me, glad I have some positive responses on here! NEEDED 'em! :-P :-)

Best Answer

I thank YOU for supporting me, too! Glad you do still care about me, parakeet.

Best Answer

Hugs!!

Best Answer

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you, too, INOAH! ;-)

Best Answer

there are women like that...ME. married almost 16 yrs :)

Best Answer

Good for you! 16 years is almost unheard of, these days! *applause*

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

You are welcome! ;-)

Best Answer

There are that kind of women, its just the challenge to find her and im sure you will find her :DD keep your hopes up and dont be discourage

Best Answer

Thank you for your encouragement! I could use it, and more.

Best Answer

well i'll cheer on you ^.^

Best Answer

Thank you verrry much! ;-)

Best Answer

:D no problem

Best Answer

I believe you are someone worth friending! Hehehe :-D

Best Answer

yay!!

Best Answer

:-) I'll have to message you!

Best Answer

okie dokie :3

Best Answer

Haha! ;-)

Best Answer

heh

Best Answer

What makes a man "a good man" ? In your opinion?

Best Answer

A man who wants to treat his woman as well as he knows how to. He treats her the way he wants to be treated, and hopes she will treat him the same way.

Best Answer

I can only say this to you... Treat her the way you would like to be treated. If she does not reciprocate from the start, there is no reason why to prolong the relationship. Never change who you are just because others do not act up to your expectations. Do not lower your standards to fit them in...If there is one for you out there, you will meet her. Perhaps you are not ready for her yet, or perhaps she is still a work in progress :) Great things come to those who wait. There are just as many women out there asking the same question about men. So, the answer is yes...there are women just like men, who do not want to play games...those who do... are not ready for a relationship....

Best Answer

WOW! What a great reply, Uziela! I like it!
And I appreciate your supporting me like that. IT REALLY helped, reading that the way you wrote it! You are good with words! ;-)

Best Answer

Lol..it was easy. I spoke from experience...I know how both genders think. Once you figure them out it is easy to avoid the not so right ones :)

Best Answer

Must be nice to be able to read people that easily. I am a diagnosed Autistic, so it is HARD for me to read people! :-P

Best Answer

BBL. Need to go for now.

Best Answer

Really a relationship without games. That is the best phase of the relationship...when both of you still care about "winning". Just wait till the indifference phase sets in. :-)

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
Tired of men who value a nice a$$ over a heart of gold, then wonder why they end up in unhappy marriages.

Best Answer

There really are still men who value a "heart of gold". I have just never met a woman with one yet, personally. (NOT internet)

Best Answer

They're out there, trust me. They're just too busy taking care of a$$holes who treat them like dirt because they don't think they deserve better.

Best Answer

That is a BAD DEAL if I've ever heard of one! &gt;:-(( I don't have a clue whether I will ever find one worth a dime, or not....

Best Answer

Yep!! & I got one!!! Good luck to you ...

Best Answer

Thank you. I need it!...

Best Answer

we all think that. I'm sure there are 1000's of men thinking the same thing. even woman think that too. :) everyone will meet their perfect match eventually. <3

Best Answer

I sure hope so! Seems like some never meet their real love in a lifetime, though...

Best Answer

i think most women want that.

Best Answer

I like to meet some who really do! Tired of the rest...

Best Answer