If you do sorry for the spelling and please coment
badgirl1239 badgirl1239 46-50, F 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

child abuse...a pox on you!...you are of the devil...shame....

Best Answer

Spanking worked great and it's not illegal to spank your children ware I live

Best Answer

Anyone in my spot would have done it. And it worked great her grades got better and instead of grounding her evry other week and always taking things away I punished her 2 to 3 times a year it worked great and my daughter and I have a great relationship she just moved out but she didn't want to go to far so she got a house down the street from me. She even plans on doing the same with her own children. I can understand why you don't agree I was in your spot too. Before I started spanking that is. I think it was a varry wise thing to do in my case.

Best Answer

Spanking isn't child abuse! I mean if u over do it ya but she didn't..so..yea!

Best Answer

Your grammar is not very good, but the story is. It's great to see someone who is an advocate of spanking. I was spanked, and I've known a lot of people who spanked, or were spanked, and it's done nothing but good. Children understand that it's just punishment, it has nothing to do with "teaching them violence," it has to do with teaching them that there is immediate consequences for their actions.

Best Answer

I'm sorry i would have read it but I have a very soft spot for kids and kids being spanked is not something I will go wild on.

Best Answer

Not unless you were filled with remorse when you wrote it...and still are

Best Answer

Spanking your children, especially your daughter makes u in my mind a big SOB.

Best Answer

Well, because of that spanking, her kid isn't smoking cigarettes now, so if that makes her an "SOB" then good for her.

Best Answer

Link?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Nvm I can't get in your profile

Best Answer

What do you mean

Best Answer

It won't let me see your profile (probably cuz I'm underaged)

Best Answer

You wouldn't want to, it makes me feel slightly nauseous..

Best Answer

oh I'm probably in some groups you can't be in sorry

Best Answer

Ye

Best Answer

Ok I read it I used the link

Best Answer

Yes, I'd like to read it. You can email it to me at: stevejones1617@yahoo.co.uk

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer