He has rich, brown hair and big, blue eyes. Some stubble and about 13-14. I feel a very strange connection- something between love and admiration and friendship. He doesn't talk that much, depending on the dream, but he is very comforting. When he appears, we're always in this little glen, surrounded by forest and overlooking the ocean. He always helping me do something, whether it's scaling a fish, making a fire, or just having fun. Sometimes we just relax and chat, but that's only after a very good day. I call him "Dennis", and I keep having recurring dreams about him. Why? What does it mean?
HappySadAndMad2012 HappySadAndMad2012 13-15 4 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dreams

I do believe he is someone you are going to meet.

Best Answer

You know, maybe it's not important to ask why. Maybe he'll appear in your life, maybe he won't. Maybe he's someone who's deeply connected to you in another dimension, or maybe he's someone you dreamed up because you're subconsciously craving for someone to be connected to that way. There are endless possibilities. Why not keep an open mind and enjoy these dreams with him? His soul and yours connected, isn't that the most important thing right now?

Best Answer

I am... the thing is, these dreams keep recurring. almost every night. Maybe if I knew why, or who he is, I could find him...
The truth is I'm a sucker for solving mysteries

Best Answer

wait...stuble at 13-14.... O.O ....interesting.... this is like the teenage version of the imaginary friends people have when they were kids. You are at a stage where you are opening up to your own sexuality and Dennis could be your idea of the perfect guy. I'd say enjoy him.... *wink wink*<br />
I'm such a perv! *un-winking*

Best Answer

You 2 might have been great friends in a past life.

Best Answer