He is all in black It's a scary feeling when he is in my dreams, he always talks to me but I can never remember what he says. And even after I wake up I feel like I can still see him and feel his precesence. I had always had this dream since I was a child.
MonkeyBussiness MonkeyBussiness 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dreams

thats like me. I have a house that has ALOT of paranormal activity and alot of it has to do with my dreams. I tell my parents but since we are Christian my mother and father turns away from me. The spirit that contancts me in my dreams always has something to say about the way they passed. I try to help.

Some are evil some are good, some are adult some are child like. Like the little girl named Paige that sits on the end of my bed.

Best Answer

my dreams is not as vivid as your, I have few that make me uconfortable, but this one has been bugging me a lot. I dont know if it means anything at all, maybe it is true is just my brain trying to comprehend my mind... or it could mean something, nevertheless, i want to get to the botton of it.

Best Answer

Sometimes its always caused by not dating at young age then while alone, a spiritual husband will visit you and it is jealous,sometimes you can be alone for a very long time,or get bored and the boyfriend doesn't last long,he will be chasing them away on their dreams.

Best Answer

A spiritual husband???
I never been marry

Best Answer

next time ask him to have a cup of coffee... never know what might develop...

Best Answer

You can never go wrong with coffee

Best Answer

exactly... and by putting coffee in there you might take control of the dream........ my oldest and still occuring "uncomfortable dream" is about synchronizing geometric shapes.... they don't drink coffee....

Best Answer

what about if he is a tea person???
synchronizing geometric shapes... maybe you can soke them into coffee???

Best Answer

Interesting, that could be for a number of reasons but at this juncture I'd be unable to guess as to why.

Best Answer

Well is a scary feeling I get, and even after i wake up, I always dream him in different situatiuons, and normally there are 2 other girls in the dream, but i can never seem to rember their faces. I always interact with all of them. but I can never remember the conversation.

Best Answer

With two other girls? I know that sometimes strangers in dreams can be interpreted as parts of your personality or inner psyche personified so that the brain can process the information easier (not in abstracts).

Best Answer